MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: We Design the Net - Web Design and Development Help and Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Just joined. None of the validation on the registration form worked though.

Also, the avatar alignment on the index is off by a fair bit.
Yeah, I can't access the site to fix the avatar alignment (I disabled the plugin for it to test if it was causing the 403 errors, then re-enabled it before the server autobanned me), so that'll be a quick fix when I get back in.

As for the validation, that's definitely weird, I'd assume it might be part of the 403 errors, but I honestly have no idea.
Also, the site loads pretty slowly for me. Just checked in web inspector and you have like 66 resources being loaded on showthread. Ouch. Maybe you should look at using CSS sprites in the theme?
Hm, must be the Highslide image viewer, unless MyBB is like that by default. I'll probably end up removing it, anyways, as it shows user's signatures in the viewer as well.
I have to say I'm not a fan of the statuses you have on the site. It looks more like a shoutbox and them being at the very bottom of the site is weird in my opinion. Site loads fast for me btw ^
I'll probably remove them from the index and just leave them on the profiles. I want to keep them for the notification system eauntor is working on.
I'll be sending 60 PM's daily to Euantor to get hold of that notification plugin.
I can't even register. When I tried the first time, it would validate my name, and when I changed the captcha the other images were missing. Then I tried to refresh and it wouldn't even load the registration page at all.
<snip>
So we're on a new host, and we've got some great new features to check out.

Our members have made a total of 765 posts in 72 threads.
We currently have 25 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Geoneebox
The most users online at one time was 18 on Today at 12:45 AM

Our users are producing some great content. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8