MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: We Design the Net - Web Design and Development Help and Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Second bump. :3

We reached 1,000 posts today, 10 days after launching.

Our members have made a total of 1,009 posts in 81 threads.
We currently have 30 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, bindchoib
The most users online at one time was 18 on 05-27-2012 at 12:45 AM

I've added some new features and am totally up for more feedback on them.
I will join later. Good project, man.
Links can't be viewed by guests? That turns me off.
(2012-05-30, 01:27 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Links can't be viewed by guests? That turns me off.

Pretty sure Eric is still working on that mod since last night it wasn't working at all.
Looks cool, once my exams are done - I will sign-up for sure.
(2012-05-30, 01:27 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Links can't be viewed by guests? That turns me off.

We offer a lot of free resources, just feels like registering is fair enough to have access to all of them. xp

Anyways, thanks guys, more updates on the site, feel free to check them out!

Our members have made a total of 2,135 posts in 145 threads.
We currently have 47 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Speed
The most users online at one time was 30 on 05-31-2012 at 07:11 AM
Links aren't resources. Most of the links posted on your board will be to the sites of others. It's user hostile.
(2012-06-03, 06:01 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Links aren't resources. Most of the links posted on your board will be to the sites of others. It's user hostile.

They have links to downloads. There are resources there.
Thanks for your feedback brad, I do appreciate it, but since it's a resource site I don't plan on removing that anytime soon. I feel that instead of making no posts at all visible by guests, I can just block links to the resources to increase incentive to join. Yes some links to other sites will be blocked, but messages are still viewable, so by a simple (And free) register process the user can navigate back to the page and freely click on the link. Smile
You're doing a great job with the forum. I'm glad to be apart of it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8