MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anime & Manga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Anyone here is a fan of Anime and Manga? Join here to talk about it. I'd like to see how many fans are here in the MyBB Community and talk about it.
I think I qualify. That's what I made a forum about, anyway.

How do you judge anime? Do you look at design, story, comedy, or something else?
Hopefully you would judge it on all of its creative parts, not just a single thing ...

Best anime I've watched recently: Baccano!, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Gankutsuou.
When I watch an anime, I look to everything: OST, plot, design, etc. I'm not only satisfied to watch one anime with only one good aspect of these.

EDIT: TTGL is awesome, brad. I still have to watch Baccano!, I already watched Durarara!! which is from the same author.
POKEMON, GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL.

That and Yu-Gi-Oh.
(2012-05-23, 08:52 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]POKEMON, GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL.

That and Yu-Gi-Oh.

When I first watched those I didn't know that they were anime. I only came across the term anime when I watched Fullmetal Alchemist, which is one of my favorite anime of all time.
For Manga, yes, for Anime...almost sure I saw the manga first.

I like good histories lines, FMA, Conan (Case Closed?), etc.. But also read the common ones (naruto, manga, fairy tal..).

I have a Anime/Manga spanish forum and a Pokemon one (which I see the anime (hoping for it to get better) and enjoyedreading the Pokemon Adventures manga.).

(2012-05-23, 08:54 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-23, 08:52 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]POKEMON, GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL.

That and Yu-Gi-Oh.

When I first watched those I didn't know that they were anime. I only came across the term anime when I watched Fullmetal Alchemist, which is one of my favorite anime of all time.

My favorite one of all time after InuYasha Big Grin (InuYasha was my first anime/manga of all time where I actually knew it was "anime" and "manga" so I just can drop it to second place).
Omar, Fullmetal Alchemist is my favorite manga. Certainly an amazing story line. I also have an anime forum, but it's portuguese. Hola hermano. Toungue
Hol mucho gusto Toungue I think I have seen your forum before, just for curiosity hehe

About FMA, too bad I started reading it 10 months before its ending Sad I still read it one or two times a year, or see the anime.
I recentely started reading Berserk, and oh man, this is so damn good. I'm still in the chapter 121 (volume 16) but it already has a place in my top 5.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18