MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gamer Templates - Graphics Community / Free Themes & Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Note: Website just opened, so I'm open to any suggestions that people have to offer.

Gamer Templates is a website that offers free themes and templates to clans and gaming communities that need them. We're in the process of making MyBB themes for every mainstream game out there. We also off graphics discussion and resources.

I think this website will be successful because it's a niche site that appeals to a very big market. You will probably have the most success if you focus on creating free and premium themes (or offering on-demand custom theming for games) and letting a community build around your work.
Not a good idea to use a competitors theme >_>

Or are you affiliate to Audentio in some way?
You have a nice amount of sections, great domain name imo, and a nice niche. Nice job with this so far Koz, good luck. Smile
Yeah thanks a lot Toungue

(2012-06-08, 01:23 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Not a good idea to use a competitors theme >_>

I don't get how I'm competing with Audentio in any way. I'm just offering free gaming related themes and templates to people who need them. Toungue

This is a way I can contribute to MyBB in my own way.
(2012-06-08, 06:22 AM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah thanks a lot Toungue

(2012-06-08, 01:23 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Not a good idea to use a competitors theme >_>

I don't get how I'm competing with Audentio in any way. I'm just offering free gaming related themes and templates to people who need them. Toungue

This is a way I can contribute to MyBB in my own way.
You design themes, they design themes. That is how you are competing. I think that for a design site you should have a custom design made by you. But the site sounds and looks good, well done! Cool
I'm pretty sure he's doing free themes, though, so it isn't really competing if you're doing totally different things. xP
Hard to take it seriously when it does not even have its own theme ...
Well I appreciate the criticism, but we won't have a custom theme for some time now. I admire Eric's work so I decided to use his theme. My goal isn't to become a huge community, it's mainly to do what I love to do. What I love to do is create graphics and code. Smile

@Eric: Thank you. Toungue
The theme he is using right now is a ripped theme.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5