MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Announcement v2.4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Please download the version from GitHub and try it again. The last commit should fix your bug.
Added a short note about the new Version for 1.8
thanks you you are genius
I believe due to a conflict with another plugin it does not show up in my 1.8 version. However I have disabled all of them and it still does not show up.

Installing it on a fresh localhost installation it works fine.

Any idea where to look and to test?
Could you post a list of your plugins here? Also are you sure all files have been uploaded correctly?
Yes, I'm very certain that I did upload everything correctly. I have 4 installations on my localhost:

1.  mirror of my on-line forum
2.  converted forum to 1.8
3.  default installation, all default, no plugins
4.  test installation where playing around with modifications

All installations are in 3 languages: German, English and Spanish

I installed your plugin on  3. working perfectly.
On 2. and 4. it does not appear as a link on the left side menu in configuration.

My plugin list (long):

Forumicons (modified to work with 1.8 templates)
Admin Post Edit (modified to work with 1.8)
On line status avatar
Shows avatars on threads and threadslist
Edit History Log
Extended Useradmininfo
Fast Search
Favicon
My Facebook Connect
Page Manager (modified to work with 1.8)
Patches
PHP and Template Conditionals
Private Message Log
Profile Buddies
Quick Advanced Editor
Settings Cleaner
Social Sites
Status Mask
Plugin Library

Thank you.
One thing you could test (haven't looked through your list yet): Go to "User & Groups -> Admin Permissions" and check whether you have permissions to the Announcement module.
Thanks.
(2014-09-29, 04:18 PM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]One thing you could test (haven't looked through your list yet): Go to "User & Groups -> Admin Permissions" and check whether you have permissions to the Announcement module.

Great Mr. Jones (as from the song). That was it. No plugin conflict, I had to update my admin permissions. Everything was on yes, but for some reason after simply saving the admin permissions, your announcements came back to life. Thanks. I have to remember that permissions updating fact.
The best announcements plugin! Fully customisable!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7