MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MyBB 1.2] MyBB Crystal Themes - NEW THEME: Crystal Purple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i have installed a theme Crystal Black but i get some display problems if one can call it problems
[attachment=4001]

and is i possible to create a black "Submit" button to go with this theme??
[attachment=4000]
closed.gif is grey instead of black.. prolly didn't mean to do that (or maybe you did)
Hey belloman can you add a navy & multi-coloured style too
sTrEtCh Wrote:Cool, i like the black theme !!!

i would like to see a Grave yard Green, dark and scary.LOL.

Hai how ti install this theme?
andhramobiles Wrote:
sTrEtCh Wrote:Cool, i like the black theme !!!

i would like to see a Grave yard Green, dark and scary.LOL.

Hai how ti install this theme?

if you talking about the Crystal black theme you can download it here http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=347

in the zip file there are a steo by step file that will tell you how to install it Smile
PhaTTy Wrote:closed.gif is grey instead of black.. prolly didn't mean to do that (or maybe you did)
That was intentional, as was the New Reply button saying "Add Reply" instead.
Jag100 Wrote:Hey belloman can you add a navy & multi-coloured style too
More shall come when I have time Smile
how can I .psd for the banner so I can have my site name
Hi folks, I can't get this to install at all. The admin panel reports no data available to import! Any ideas?

Dave
@drweb: Extract the ZIP and read the readme file. The instructions on how to install the theme are there.

By the way, nice theme, Belloman. I like black, so I've been trying to modify the default theme for my personal use. But then I saw yours, so I installed it right away. I guess I'm just lazy that way. =^^=

Edit: Okay, I installed the theme, but I seem to having some problems with the posting screen. See?

[Image: mybbcrystalblackposterrorxu7.png]

Edit2: Nevermind. I fixed it. =^^=
Hows it going with the other themes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6