MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MyBB 1.2] MyBB Crystal Themes - NEW THEME: Crystal Purple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
post_max_size 8M
Hraefn Wrote:As for the "closed" button, I believe it's supposed to be white. But yeah, it does look somewhat inconsistent with the rest of the theme, so I modified my copy of it to fit in a little better. (see attachment)

I also took the liberty of converting Justin's XCF file for the Crystal Black buttons into PSD (also attached). If you're going to do any translation work, though, you'll need to recreate the button text yourself. GIMP rasterizes text automatically, so they're not editable even in the original XCF version.
First, the closed button was supposed to be white (just as the multi-quote "on" was supposed to be white, and how "New Reply" is "Add Reply"). These are just my personal preferences, and you are free to change it.

Also, thanks for making it a PSD file for me - I was going to, but at the time didn't have time to, and then forgot about it until now. However, I seem to be able to edit the text in the XCF file, not sure about others though.
Crystal Blue
Description:
Crystal Blue is a simple blue and white theme made for the MyBB 1.2.x series.

License:
You MAY:
- Modify the theme and templates to your liking on your forum
- Change any images you wish to change

You May NOT:
- Remove the creator's copyright at ANY TIME
- Redistribute the theme without the creator's permission
- Redistribute a modified version of the theme without creator's permission

Previews:
[attachment=4477][attachment=4478][attachment=4480]

Download:
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/crystal-blue
woot woot!! good job Big Grin

just a couple more til white eh' muhahaha cant wait Big Grin Default is getting a little annoying
Nice template. I'm particularly not too fond of the logo but no biggy, everything else looks cool. Good job.
maddog39 Wrote:Nice template. I'm particularly not too fond of the logo but no biggy, everything else looks cool. Good job.
That was intentional... Toungue You're not supposed to like the logo, you're supposed to change it Wink
Great job, i like the black one Smile
How do i install a new theme?
Crystal Purple
Description:
Crystal Purple is a simple purple theme made for the MyBB 1.2.x series.

License:
You MAY:
- Modify the theme and templates to your liking on your forum
- Change any images you wish to change

You May NOT:
- Remove the creator's copyright at ANY TIME
- Redistribute the theme without the creator's permission
- Redistribute a modified version of the theme without creator's permission

Previews:
[attachment=5036][attachment=5037][attachment=5038]

Download:
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/crystal-purple
Max Wrote:How do i install a new theme?
Follow the instructions in the readme file included in the release package Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6