MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MyBB 1.2] MyBB Crystal Themes - NEW THEME: Crystal Purple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The colours of the user groups are visible only inside the thread and not outside of it.Is that a Theme setting or General MyBB setting?
Dembow Wrote:The colours of the user groups are visible only inside the thread and not outside of it.Is that a Theme setting or General MyBB setting?
That is a general MyBB thing.
Will crystal green be out soon?
Already fantastic colors skins added .... Thanks so much ... Can u make grey one also LOL Big Grin
Justin S. Wrote:Hi there again!

Today I'm happy to announce that I have begun the process of recreating all of the already-released Crystal themes that were made for 1.1.x, along with soon creating many other colors.

For those that don't already know, the MyBB Crystal series of themes has a simple purpose: to offer good looking themes not too far from the MyBB default, but with many different colors to choose from.

Released:
Under Development:
  • Crystal Red (complete remake)

Planned:
  • Crystal White (complete remake)
  • Crystal Green (complete remake)
  • Crystal Grey
  • Crystal Pink
  • Crystal Orange
  • Crystal Firefox
  • Suggest a color you'd like to see today by replying to this thread
Hello
Can you upload again because all link removed?
Thanks
I updated the links, try again now.

I hope Justin doesn't mind. Smile
English translation by AltaVista:
Hello, I writes means contribution simply once in deutshc, since I white German speaks the P@trick. I look for for this Theme German Buttons, I create it somehow not buttons to change. Neither with Photoshop nor with Fireworks. That the text is hot not editirbar with the Buttons Sad of the moreover needs I also still another Download Button suitably the Theme, can someone thereby is been versed and vemrutlich only few minutes for it necessarily, the thing once to assume and for me translated?

Thanking greeting

Schumuckl
can none help me?Sad
thankyou Justin S.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6