MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fairy Tail Blaze Anime/Manga Discussion Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2012-07-12, 02:27 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]If the size is correct, then yes, try it.

OK I added it? feedback?
I'm not crazy about it (the background). You can probably also get rid of the legend at the bottom too (Forum Contains New Posts, et cetera). Finally, I recommend away to stop the news ticker from ticking. If you're not selling stocks, a marquee is nothing but lame. I suggest either putting JUST the latest news there, or figuring out a better way to make it display news titles (some way or another it needs to be just one at a time).

Finally, I know nothing about Fairy Tail. I live in Japan, so I see it on the bookshelves all the time. However, it looks to me like a One Piece bootleg. If you don't mind, please explain a little bit about what it is, why I should read it, and why I should join your community. Putting that information in your first post would help as well.
The background looks decent, but I would look for another one, I'm not a fan of it.

cappazushi, Fairy Tail is like One Piece, but instead of pirate crews you have magic guilds (with that "nakama" feeling), instead of Luffy you have a weak copie called Natsu, etc. I'd say that it's like the child of One Piece but with a lot more fanservice, but Fairy Tail can't be even compared in terms of quality to One Piece. Not hating on Fairy Tail, though, I read it and I'm a fan of the anime's OST.
(2012-07-12, 02:39 PM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not crazy about it (the background). You can probably also get rid of the legend at the bottom too (Forum Contains New Posts, et cetera). Finally, I recommend away to stop the news ticker from ticking. If you're not selling stocks, a marquee is nothing but lame. I suggest either putting JUST the latest news there, or figuring out a better way to make it display news titles (some way or another it needs to be just one at a time).

Finally, I know nothing about Fairy Tail. I live in Japan, so I see it on the bookshelves all the time. However, it looks to me like a One Piece bootleg. If you don't mind, please explain a little bit about what it is, why I should read it, and why I should join your community. Putting that information in your first post would help as well.
Suggestion taking.
(2012-07-12, 02:47 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]The background looks decent, but I would look for another one, I'm not a fan of it.

cappazushi, Fairy Tail is like One Piece, but instead of pirate crews you have magic guilds (with that "nakama" feeling), instead of Luffy you have a weak copie called Natsu, etc. I'd say that it's like the child of One Piece but with a lot more fanservice, but Fairy Tail can't be even compared in terms of quality to One Piece. Not hating on Fairy Tail, though, I read it and I'm a fan of the anime's OST.
Ok I will look for something better.
I would like to see Luffy vs Laxus
Why would you like to see that? Laxus uses lightning attacks and Luffy is made of rubber. Luffy already pwned Enel in One Piece because of that. Lighting doesn't affect him. But if you hate Laxus, then I can understand why you would like to see that battle. Big Grin

EDIT: Sorry for the off-topic, this is to discuss about your forum. Let's move to the Anime & Manga thread.
After all, they were made by the same person Wink

I like the site, not too much of a fan of the background, though, I love Fairy Tail I think the colors on the design are nice, and using the Fairy Tail guild symbol for icons and stars is a nice touch Smile
I don't know where you got that idea, FullMetalBabe, but they weren't made by the same person.
Oops, I confused KHR with something that was told to me about it, the creator of Rave Master is the same one as the Fairy Tail. I just started reading Rave Master AND started up KHR again after a loooong break from it.
We are not getting 1,000 post a week which is ahuge improvement since
last month.
Edited the theme a bit. Any feeback?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5