MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fairy Tail Blaze Anime/Manga Discussion Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
1 million HQ posts every 2 months? I really doubt that is possible.
I signed up, and every section has like one post from today in. Some sections have no new posts from today or yesterday but still say the latest post was today. None of the sections I can see on my regular account has a lot of content in like a forum with 2 million posts would normally have, so what's really going on here?

Are you paying some user to spam useless crap in sections we can't even see or?
He must be, because 2,000,000 posts in 2,000 threads is 1,000 post per thread. There's no way that's accurate.

The fact that he is hiding his member list and stats is also rather suspicious.
Really want him to answer...
He should go to the admin CP and do the recount tool and then see whats left of the stats Big Grin
The issue regarding post count has been resolved, please return to offering feedback as usual.
(2012-09-04, 03:48 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]The issue regarding post count has been resolved.
Where ?
(2012-09-04, 03:36 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-04, 03:48 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]The issue regarding post count has been resolved.
Where ?

Internally.
Your forum is basically a RIP of not only my forums but the following forum:

http://forum.nihonomaru.com/

You stole my forum descriptions, my members avatars/sigs and made dummy members out of them. You stole images from the above mentioned forum as well as their forum structure.

You have no originality whatsoever, learn to offer a USP not a copy of a unique forum.

And FYI, I didn't join myBB to say this, I really don't care if you keep it ripped as originality is the key to success.
What are you talking about? Not a single forum description is that same and his theme is dark, while yours is light.

Also, "nihonomaru" doesn't make any sense. You have an extra "o" in there. In conclusion, lolololol stop trolling.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5