MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fairy Tail Blaze Anime/Manga Discussion Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2012-07-12, 01:52 PM)wils172 Wrote: [ -> ]A decent design here. A few suggestions to improve it.

-align the navigation links with the rest of the forum (it looks misaligned now) to improve the look
-Blend the header to the bg.. i.e. use some sort of gradient on the edges so that it fades to black

You still need to apply the suggestions I made earlier..
The header and navigation bar are still misaligned and I think you'd benefit from changing your color scheme. You're using black, white, grays, greens, blue, orange AND your header is a lot lighter than your dark theme. Overall it's just not very attractive, and not because the theme itself is bad; the color choice is just very strange.

Also you never told me about Fairy Tail or added a description to this post; instead you let someone say bad things about it and let that be my only introduction to the series.
Finally got a pro domain.
http://fairytailblaze.com
The new movie is out! My members are going crazy!
Getting close to 2 million post.
How in the heck did you get to so many posts!?
That would be (based on your start date) - about 9000 posts a day. I was amazed and intrigued, but your stats page has gone missing. You must have some cool forums that guests can't see. Big Grin
(2012-08-25, 10:04 PM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]How in the heck did you get to so many posts!?

Money bro.. Money haha
You paid for over one million posts!? :-O
2 million posts from less than 2000 members? Sounds suspicious.

Also, your memberlist is a 404.
Yeah I paid for 1 million post every 2 month. He is a premium poster which post good quality stuff I would want you guys to use him but I need to ask him.
Damn I thought I fixed that and the stats aswell!
Brad-t you made me want to make sites/forums ever since I saw the WBO! Kai-v and I hated each other xD.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5