MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fairy Tail Blaze Anime/Manga Discussion Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2012-09-08, 10:56 PM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]What are you talking about? Not a single forum description is that same and his theme is dark, while yours is light.

Also, "nihonomaru" doesn't make any sense. You have an extra "o" in there. In conclusion, lolololol stop trolling.

Seriously? When did I mention that was my forum.

Here is mine:

Www.Fairytailbase.com/forum.php

The first two section of his are 90% of mine. Heck even the domain was inspired by mine. Again I don't own words or anything just pointing out things, like I said I don't care.

Check his ranks and Nihonamaru's ranks, exactly the same.

He even ripped at start word to word topics of mine, he didn't even bother changing all the mentions and quotes of my members and not to mention my theme.

You're the one trolling here.
(2012-09-08, 11:05 PM)Brobuster Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously? When did I mention that was my forum.

Here is mine:

The first two section of his are 90% of mine. Heck even the domain was inspired by mine. Again I don't own words or anything just pointing out things, like I said I don't care.

He even ripped at start word to word topics of mine, he didn't even bother changing all the mentions and quotes of my members and not to mention my theme.

Hmm please post examples of threads and/or members stolen in the Private inquiries forum as these are serious allegations and we will investigate.

Link to Private Inquiries forum http://community.mybb.com/forum-135.html
(2012-09-09, 02:03 AM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-08, 11:05 PM)Brobuster Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously? When did I mention that was my forum.

Here is mine:

Hmm please post examples of threads and/or members stolen in the Private inquiries forum as these are serious allegations and we will investigate.

Link to Private Inquiries forum http://community.mybb.com/forum-135.html

Posted.
Closed due to copyright infringement.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5