MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Hub | The Home of Webmasters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
If you want a forum full of garbage, yeah.
I don't like Bots or rss feeds id rather work and get post slowly than have a bunch of spam
I wonder what the current members and the future members of the site will think when they see the site admin posting like her currently is.
(2012-07-31, 05:31 AM)kjaonline Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what the current members and the future members of the site will think when they see the site admin posting like her currently is.

I don't know, go post it and find out. Smile

Anyone got any suggestions for this forum? Need some fresh ideas, but I'm all out.
its a nice site maybe add more categories for other things
Webmaster running forum about being a webmaster doesn't have any ideas about how he can webmaster his site.

Why are you running a forum about webmastering, anyway?
(2012-08-03, 02:33 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Webmaster running forum about being a webmaster doesn't have any ideas about how he can webmaster his site.

Why are you running a forum about webmastering, anyway?

Why do you keep responding to this thread? I've been ignoring for you for a reason, just leave.
(2012-07-31, 05:31 AM)kjaonline Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what the current members and the future members of the site will think when they see the site admin posting like her currently is.

are you talking about me
What makes this site better than the hundreds of other admins forums out there...? Certainly isn't the staff.
(2012-08-03, 03:17 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you keep responding to this thread? I've been ignoring for you for a reason, just leave.

Because I'm trying to force you to think about things. My suspicion is you're not answering me because you don't actually have answers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5