MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Hub | The Home of Webmasters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2012-08-03, 02:02 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-03, 03:17 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you keep responding to this thread? I've been ignoring for you for a reason, just leave.

Because I'm trying to force you to think about things. My suspicion is you're not answering me because you don't actually have answers.

The famous quote; "if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all".

Believe it or not, I hate flaming people, so instead I'll just ignore you. You, thinking you know better than me isn't going to force me to think about anything besides how badly I want to speak my mind.
What he's saying isn't "not nice" at all, he's giving you feedback which this thread is about.
That quote is awful advice. Where would the world be without dissent?

You should take it seriously that many admins here don't find your forum interesting. If we're not your target audience, who is?
(2012-08-04, 03:44 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]What he's saying isn't "not nice" at all, he's giving you feedback which this thread is about.

I was actually talking about myself.

(2012-08-04, 04:04 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]That quote is awful advice. Where would the world be without dissent?

You should take it seriously that many admins here don't find your forum interesting. If we're not your target audience, who is?

Well, yeah, that's right obviously, but what I'm saying is that the way you're putting it across to me, seems to me, like an attack. Like I said, it's most likely just my own paranoia. Also, I've been dealing with 0.13MB down lately, and I was rather annoyed about that. I was reacting out of order, and I apologize. I just wish people would put things across nicer, lol.
When the first reply to your own thread is, "Don't be so stupid," you set the tone for the rest of the discussion to fit with this comment. So you can't really ask people to put things across nicer ...
(2012-08-10, 05:30 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]When the first reply to your own thread is, "Don't be so stupid," you set the tone for the rest of the discussion to fit with this comment. So you can't really ask people to put things across nicer ...

As I said, I wasn't in the best of moods, but I should've handled things more professionally.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5