MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Samsung Copying AGAIN ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Why hasn't this thread been merged with the other thread?
Because it's not about the same thing, I imagine.
I believe the other one is about the lawsuit as a whole and this is about a recent development.
Still filled with apple fanboys vs android fanboys. Oh well.
(2012-08-30, 02:09 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Still filled with apple fanboys vs android fanboys. Oh well.

Well its hardly going to be filled with model train enthusiasts lol. What kind of people did you think was going to comment on this thread ?
Model train enthusiasts.
(2012-08-30, 02:09 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Still filled with apple fanboys vs android fanboys. Oh well.

Android, where did you make that up ?
Haven't seen anyone mentioning or fanboying Android yet.
Clearly misunderstood my point.
(2012-08-30, 05:01 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Model train enthusiasts.

(2012-08-30, 05:13 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Clearly misunderstood my point.

If you can't contribute to the "topic" without being an idiot, then stay away from the thread. And if you have a point to make about fanboys or something else non related to the current topic, then start your own thread.
I think my neutral opinion will be more beneficial to this debate than your evident bias opinion. The day I actually listen to you will be the day an Apple fangirl and an Android fanboy can have a family. The thread is going to just go back and forth, I think most tend to agree that Samsung shouldn't copy and Apple shouldn't sue (and be hypocrites in the process).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9