MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Samsung Copying AGAIN ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
So the legal courts are wrong ?
They can be yes Toungue. Court decisions flip-flop through out history on a number of things. Just as times change so does the social standard on things.
Yo peeps.

Buy the products you want to buy. Leave the legal stuff for the big guys. It doesn't concern you anyway, these decisions won't be going into court so why bother.
(2012-08-30, 05:19 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]So the legal courts are wrong ?

Uh, they can be, yeah.
(2012-08-30, 06:58 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-30, 05:19 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]So the legal courts are wrong ?

Uh, they can be, yeah.

Of course they can. Who is to say that a judge is any better at deciding over a topic than you or I. Yes, they are supposed to be neutral, but they can't be. It's human nature to have an opinion.

(2012-08-30, 05:13 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-30, 05:01 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Model train enthusiasts.

(2012-08-30, 05:13 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Clearly misunderstood my point.

If you can't contribute to the "topic" without being an idiot, then stay away from the thread. And if you have a point to make about fanboys or something else non related to the current topic, then start your own thread.

Firstly, you brought Model train enthusiasts into the conversation. Secondly, although Anxiety was partially wrong by calling them Android fanboys, he was mostly correct.

How about calling them "Apple non-fanboys", in which 70% are android users anyway. The chances are, these days, if you're not using iOS, you're using Android, and if you're not using either of those two, you are unlikely to be taking part in a forum conversation on the internet in the first place.
The patent system is flawed, therefore the legal courts are not always correct because of it.
Ughhh. Can you guys stop it? Can we have a discussion about technology without descending to this level?
(2012-08-30, 01:01 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Source?

as was posted earlier, there are several examples

i didn't mean to imply they predated apple's design, but rather existed without a hiccup prior to samsung's implementation
OK, but again, does everything have to be reduced to "is this illegal" or can we just have a consensus on "this is not how a major technology company should behave"?
i don't think i've ever said i condone or support samsung's actions
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9