MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB-Plugins.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[Image: mybb-plugins.png]

Who are we?
MyBB-Plugins.net is a 3rd party MyBB website which provides free and paid plugins as well as MyBB support to its users. The website has been founded in September 2009 and since then we have grown to become the most popular 3rd party MyBB website providing quality free and paid plugins as well as great support to our subscribers.

Paid Plugins and Support
Although most of our plugins are free, paid subscribers have access to a few high quality "premium" plugins which regular users don't. In addition to that, they may also request support from the staff (and other users) there, while regular users may only request support for NewPoints and its plugins.

Other things we offer
If you need help with coding related to MyBB plugins, there's a specific forum for that in which we provide our knowledge to help you - of course, we will not develop anything for you.
In case you want to discuss any plugins (regardless of them being available on our website) you may also do so in a forum which is open to every registered user.

Custom Plugins
Besides all that, we may also develop exclusive plugins for you. Get in touch with us for more information on that.

We are open to suggestions Smile
(2012-09-13, 01:20 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: logo.png]

Who are we?
MyBB-Plugins.com is a 3rd party MyBB website which provides free and paid plugins as well as MyBB support to its users. The website has been founded in September 2009 and since then we have grown to one of the most popular 3rd party MyBB website providing quality free and paid plugins as well as great support to our subscribers.

Would you like to contribute?
You can contribute by either giving support or simply releasing your own plugins there. In case you have any questions regarding this matter, feel free to drop me a PM!

We are open to suggestions Smile (we are not looking for suggestions regarding the layout by the way - that's not our point here)

Nice Site! I think i may get some of the free plugins you have to offer (they look sweet)
You have a great website going for you pirata. I was subscribed to you for about a year and adore all of the plugins you've made. The layout of your website is also well made. I love the simplicity of it.
By the way, I'd just like to note that we're probably the only 3rd party website providing a way check for updates for premium plugins from the subscriber's website (correct me if I'm wrong) by using MyUpdates. We also plan to implement click & install for our plugins.
Cool feature Pirate, great idea.
He has some amazing plugins and unlike others, he has a free plugin section filled with amazing plugins.

I love Help Center, My Downloads, My Achievements, and New Points.

Great site.
Pirata does make some amazing plugins. My favorite among his plugins has to be MyDownloads, MyAdvertisements, NewPoints, and MyAchievements.
At least the favorite ones are some of the ones I put most time and work into Toungue
It is a really good site, shoutbox <3
New features, new theme and more changes coming soon!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13