MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get Your Banner [FREE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
very nice service Smile
(2012-10-24, 07:58 PM)dhruvseth2002 Wrote: [ -> ]very nice service Smile

Thank you very much. I appreciate your appreciation. Atleast and atlast Big Grin

(2012-10-24, 07:17 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]Love this work so far. Well done. Could I have a promotional banner for Teens Realm? Not sure on specifics just have fun making something.

Accidentally found your site. Here you go ...

[Image: 8ieUc.png]
Not to bad.. Smile I like it, might use it when I work on a thread.. Smile
Glad you liked ...
Hey can you whip me something up for Windy City Sports?

Dimensions: 860 x 150
Text: Windy City Sports
Image: Chicago buildings (Sears tower & Lake Michigan)

Something better than this: [Image: wcsbanner-2.gif]
effone you should open one of these shops up for IB :p sneaky sneaky
(2012-10-25, 02:33 AM)๖ۜParanormal™ Wrote: [ -> ]effone you should open one of these shops up for IB :p sneaky sneaky

I'm providing free service and you are providing free tips? Thats nice Jordan!!!

(2012-10-25, 02:22 AM)AJ24 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey can you whip me something up for Windy City Sports?

Dimensions: 860 x 150
Text: Windy City Sports
Image: Chicago buildings (Sears tower & Lake Michigan)

Now what was that? I'm providing free ad-banner complying IAB standard and that size doesn't meet any of the standard size specified.

Still I'm doing this once for all as complementary knowing that the request is a website header instead of ad-banner.

Also, I'm including standard chart for quick reference of the ad-banner sizes at the first post.
Please refer that before placing any request.

Here you go ...

[Image: m1ooC.jpg]

(2012-10-24, 06:36 PM)hefind Wrote: [ -> ]Effone could u get me a lighter background banner please Smile

Here you go:

[Image: 2PYtR.png]
5-star thread. Smile

Would you make animated banners aswell, effone?
I know Flash & AS3, so I can make one in Flash.
But I don't have Flash installed in my system right now (bought a new lappy :p).

Still if it is at all required I can try and manage to install it. Also, I can request to one of my friend ๖ۜParanormal™ who is having "flash-vortex" premium account. But, honestly, I don't like the templates available there and in any case prefer graphics to be crafted from the scratch instead of using any generators.
(2012-10-24, 06:36 PM)hefind Wrote: [ -> ]Effone could u get me a lighter background banner please Smile
Here you go:
[Image: 2PYtR.png]

I love it Smile 5 Star for you effone!! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13