MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get Your Banner [FREE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
dude can you make me a logo for my site? Here is the sample[attachment=27568]just change pinoyhideout to PHDEN or you can make your own design. Same size Thank you

or you can make your own design on the logo bro. Feel free. I know your taste already on design
(2012-10-27, 03:43 PM)Dollar Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a reason why you skipped me?

Edit: Nvm I don't even care.

Reason is your CloudFlare(?!). Your site was not loading in my browser for some reason.
Sorry (on behalf of my browser / net connection / CloudFlare).

May be you don't, but I care a lot. Next is yours.
Sorry once again.
Could you make two for my new upcoming website Beskor? I can pay for second one if you want.

The first one I want to be dark with characters from games like Counter-Strike and Team Fortress 2. You can be creative with the dark colors. I want the banner to say Beskor with net going down in small letters on the side of it like the yaldaram banner has for the big text. For the slogan I want "for gamers by gamers".

The second one I want to be a light version that's for the design portion of my website. I want the colors to be white and blue and have the same text as the first one, but with no renders.
(2012-10-27, 06:27 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]Could you make two for my new upcoming website Beskor? I can pay for second one if you want.

The first one I want to be dark with characters from games like Counter-Strike and Team Fortress 2. You can be creative with the dark colors. I want the banner to say Beskor with net going down in small letters on the side of it like the yaldaram banner has for the big text. For the slogan I want "for gamers by gamers".

The second one I want to be a light version that's for the design portion of my website. I want the colors to be white and blue and have the same text as the first one, but with no renders.

Its clearly stated on the first post 1 is free. The second you will pay.
(2012-10-27, 07:00 PM)H4ck3D Wrote: [ -> ]Its clearly stated on the first post 1 is free. The second you will pay.

It is revised now and completely FREE. But I'm accepting single request as of now.

The campaign is open on 4 other websites also and I'm really overflown with the requests. It is taking long to complete as I'm attending all shops at a stretch. In parallel I have three theme orders which I have to keep in top priority as they are paying me, also time-bound.

Please understand friends and keep a little patience. I'll do everyone's one by one, thats for sure.

(2012-10-27, 03:43 PM)Dollar Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a reason why you skipped me?

Edit: Nvm I don't even care.

Here is yours:

[Image: FWYje.png]

Once again, sorry for the delay.
I'll wait smoothly. I appreciate your initiative.
That looks really amazing. Thanks so much <3
(2012-10-27, 01:44 AM)dthiago Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing!!

I have 2 Requests to make

Specify size required : 468x60 and 88 x 31
Specify color scheme required : Visit http://www.medalofhonorbrasil.com.br/com.../index.php - be free to do.
Specify texts and captions to include Sad468x60) Medal of Honor Brasil or Comunidade Medal of Honor Brasil ; (88 x 31) MoHBrasil.net

Your site is not loading man, please check back or provide a snap:

[Image: 17feb49d57ecb971b71b63f175f10f71.png]

(2012-10-27, 04:07 PM)H4ck3D Wrote: [ -> ]dude can you make me a logo for my site? Here is the samplejust change pinoyhideout to PHDEN or you can make your own design. Same size Thank you

or you can make your own design on the logo bro. Feel free. I know your taste already on design

You want a logo, right?

OK, made it matching your site:

[Image: u70j1.png]

In action:

[Image: nNr4v.png]

Let me know if modifications are required.
Hola! 468 by 60, please. Smile I'd really appreciate a promotion banner for http://polettiques.us - if you could, I think it would be really neat if you could incorporate a picture of the "Headlines" category", of you think it would look cool. And text would be Polettiques. Thanks! Big Grin
Specify size required : 500x120
Specify color scheme required : Similar to my theme color crackcommunity.com
Text: CrackCommunity
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13