MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get Your Banner [FREE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Can i get one for geekytrix.com?
Thanks man you are doing a great job.
Is mine on waiting list or ignore list?
The site i want a banner logo for is aurorasangels.com, it is a site that sells baby gifts and maternity wear.
If you could come up with something i would be grateful, it has to fit in top left corner if you visit the site, how ever the theme on the site, is not the final theme, not sure what that would be.
(2012-11-03, 12:56 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-28, 12:02 PM)Leon. Wrote: [ -> ]Hola! 468 by 60, please. Smile I'd really appreciate a promotion banner for http://polettiques.us - if you could, I think it would be really neat if you could incorporate a picture of the "Headlines" category", of you think it would look cool. And text would be Polettiques. Thanks! Big Grin

[Image: ULsjN.png]

Wowzer. Thanks a ton, effone! That's amazing. Cool Going to +rep you now!
snip...
Amazing service you have here effone. Mind doing one for GThree Forums as well? Just do it in any way that you like. I just want to see what you would come up with.
(2012-10-31, 05:45 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]Nice professional work, I would love something for ezeegaming.

If you can I would like a leaderboard 728x90 for www.ezeegaming.com

Just have it clean and professional saying ezeegaming.com and somewhere Gaming forums & Join today. Having some blue/#0000CC would be nice, other colors can be white/grey/black how ever you think looks the best.

Your LeaderBoard:

[Image: 8bz2a.png]

(2012-11-03, 02:01 PM)ProVirus Wrote: [ -> ]Is mine on waiting list or ignore list?

Ha ha Big Grin, There is no ignore list.

Quote:If your request is not processed that doesn't mean it is ignored. I'll do everyone's for sure.

I suggest you all to keep an eye on the first post. There is a list below from where you can track when yours is being done. I also do PM to every individual when the request is processed.

Its taking time, sorry, I'm a little busy these days. I'll do every request to the extent possible.
Thanks man looks good! Sorry for late response.
(2012-11-01, 07:24 PM)ProVirus Wrote: [ -> ]The logo is for the current project I am working on.

Main Text: e-UAE
I need the e in small letter and UAE in capital.

Caption: Education a click away.

Size:- width max: 500px height max: 100px
Any thing in this range would suit my concept of the logo.

Color combination: Actually I wanted the logo text to depict the flag of UAE. Please check this image for the theme colors used and the current logo. Its just a 2 mins photoshop work. So something like this is the concept.

My concept is having a logo which is something like carved out of the background or carved into the background.

Yea I am planning to launch the site next week. So if possible a logo before that would be really helpful.
Please ask me if you have any more questions.

Couldn't follow your complete instruction. This is what as much I've understood:

[Image: rwEVX.png]
(2012-11-05, 05:18 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ][Image: rwEVX.png]
Great work here, repped you.

I am sure I will have more gfx work for my future projects and in case I need any one you will be first in my list.

Thank you once again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13