MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get Your Banner [FREE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
bro just pm me for the banner. So i would know if it is done.
(2012-11-01, 08:15 AM)dthiago Wrote: [ -> ]...waiting for english version too....

[Image: jBrEC.png]
The logo is for the current project I am working on.

Main Text: e-UAE
I need the e in small letter and UAE in capital.

Caption: Education a click away.

Size:- width max: 500px height max: 100px
Any thing in this range would suit my concept of the logo.

Color combination: Actually I wanted the logo text to depict the flag of UAE. Please check this image for the theme colors used and the current logo. Its just a 2 mins photoshop work. So something like this is the concept.

My concept is having a logo which is something like carved out of the background or carved into the background.

Yea I am planning to launch the site next week. So if possible a logo before that would be really helpful.
Please ask me if you have any more questions.
you got pm bro
Size: doesn't matter, can be default
Text: "The Wrecked Commanders" and smaller "JOIN US NOW"
Colors: black with dark red/orange
Containing: our logo, cutoffs from in-game - preferably this, this, this and/or this (the more the better)

No need for any rush with it, can wait how much you want (but please PM when ready).
(2012-11-01, 07:44 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-27, 06:27 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]Could you make two for my new upcoming website Beskor? I can pay for second one if you want.

The first one I want to be dark with characters from games like Counter-Strike and Team Fortress 2. You can be creative with the dark colors. I want the banner to say Beskor with net going down in small letters on the side of it like the yaldaram banner has for the big text. For the slogan I want "for gamers by gamers".

The second one I want to be a light version that's for the design portion of my website. I want the colors to be white and blue and have the same text as the first one, but with no renders.

Here is one ...

[Image: ucFa3.png]

My heart skipped a beat when I saw this. Thank you so much Effone.
(2012-10-28, 12:02 PM)Leon. Wrote: [ -> ]Hola! 468 by 60, please. Smile I'd really appreciate a promotion banner for http://polettiques.us - if you could, I think it would be really neat if you could incorporate a picture of the "Headlines" category", of you think it would look cool. And text would be Polettiques. Thanks! Big Grin

[Image: ULsjN.png]
bump. Bro? Any news on phden banner? The theme is jus like what you design on the logo.
Do these banners have to be for mybb forums or can you do for any website, as i have a side project thats not on mybb, actually its more of a logo needed rather than a banner.
(2012-11-03, 12:58 PM)H4ck3D Wrote: [ -> ]bump. Bro? Any news on phden banner? The theme is jus like what you design on the logo.

Waiting list :p

(2012-11-03, 01:25 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Do these banners have to be for mybb forums or can you do for any website, as i have a side project thats not on mybb, actually its more of a logo needed rather than a banner.

I do all type of graphics, themes, logos, banners, button sets etc .. not limited to MyBB.
But I'm currently offering only banners for free. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13