MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dietary Gaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2012-10-22, 05:06 AM)tohplayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-22, 04:58 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]It isn't my forum.

Do you have any evidence that the "traditional layout" is preferred? Sounds like your own personal preference. I don't see how his layout makes it hard to find things. With some visual icons, it could be even easier.
Has nothing to do with personal preference. I have seen more forums then you can imagine.

This made me laugh so much. Can you give me some tips please?

I like the recent changes you've made, makes it more colourful and eye-pleasing. Though the site now lags when I scroll, that just me?
(2012-10-22, 08:23 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-22, 05:06 AM)tohplayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-22, 04:58 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]It isn't my forum.

Do you have any evidence that the "traditional layout" is preferred? Sounds like your own personal preference. I don't see how his layout makes it hard to find things. With some visual icons, it could be even easier.
Has nothing to do with personal preference. I have seen more forums then you can imagine.

This made me laugh so much. Can you give me some tips please?

I like the recent changes you've made, makes it more colourful and eye-pleasing. Though the site now lags when I scroll, that just me?

Thank you! Smile

Also, this is due to having the background image in a fixed position. I've done this because if a thread gets really long (1440px) then the background will repeat, and look odd. I'm looking for a way to stop the scroll lag.

edit: just installed backstretch (a jQuery plugin) that fixed this. How is it now?
Not sure much has changed for me Sad.
(2012-10-22, 09:58 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure much has changed for me Sad.

Hm..

I'll look into it, sorry!
There is no postcounter in postbit? By postcounter I mean: Post: #94 like in yours above post.
(2012-10-23, 07:57 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]There is no postcounter in postbit? By postcounter I mean: Post: #94 like in yours above post.

Sorry about that. I meant to put it back. It's now there.
I get this on the latest version of Firefox (Windows 7):

http://imageshack.us/a/img202/8165/dietjj.png
(2012-10-23, 09:58 PM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]I get this on the latest version of Firefox (Windows 7):

http://imageshack.us/a/img202/8165/dietjj.png

Hmm

I will look into this, thank you!
Is changing the black font on the section names an option? That part just looks unfinished, I would also remove the rectangles around the sections, I liked the simplicity beforehand. But yeah, a different colour would be more suitable in my horrific graphical opinion.
(2012-10-23, 10:08 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Is changing the black font on the section names an option? That part just looks unfinished, I would also remove the rectangles around the sections, I liked the simplicity beforehand. But yeah, a different colour would be more suitable in my horrific graphical opinion.

I'm not sure if a color there would look good, as there aren't many choices :/.

Tecca the postbit issue should be OK now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16