MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain Registar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Anyone else?
Again, Name.com has some of the best security ever.
Made a poll, please vote!
Anymore votes?
no one is favorite,
always use 2-3 registrar for backup
Anyone else?
I advise you stop bumping this thread everyday. If someone wants to contribute, they will.
I'm trying to get users to vote in the poll so I can decide which domain to buy and web host to buy.
(2013-01-17, 04:11 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to get users to vote in the poll so I can decide which domain to buy and web host to buy.

After 2 months and 6 pages of opinions it shouldn't be too hard to just pick one. At the end of the day it all comes down to personal preference.
(2013-01-17, 05:27 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-17, 04:11 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to get users to vote in the poll so I can decide which domain to buy and web host to buy.

After 2 months and 6 pages of opinions it shouldn't be too hard to just pick one. At the end of the day it all comes down to personal preference.

I made the poll a few days ago. What do you think is the best domain to buy from and best web host, since ur a master of coding and everything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12