MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain Registar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
That's DNS and I would you would have 100% if your large enough for the enterprise plan. Companies that large will have fail over servers and thus the dns would need to be up and active constantly as well. You aren't eligible for that plan in less you at least 5 million dns queries a month.
How do you know how many queries you have per month? Plugin maybe?
Every visit to a page on your site is a query. If you don't know how to figure it out you're not getting enough. Do you understand what DNS is?
No, I'm still kinda new it this stuff. I building a site with MyBB, and going to buy a domain and web host soon. So is easy dns the only one with 100% up time? Or does other hosts have that also?

Also can it be possible when someone inspects element it will show how many queries there using and there ip address; something like this;
[Image: h6MOuX8.png?1]
They aren't a webhost....
For domains registerar my vote goes to gandi as i have used their services in past and i can say they are pretty good then any other registrar.

For hosting go with mediatemple.
What is dns then?
DNS stands for Domain Name System. It points yoursite.com to an IP address.
Oh, tks.
(2013-02-03, 07:17 PM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]No, I'm still kinda new it this stuff. I building a site with MyBB, and going to buy a domain and web host soon. So is easy dns the only one with 100% up time? Or does other hosts have that also?

Also can it be possible when someone inspects element it will show how many queries there using and there ip address; something like this;
[Image: h6MOuX8.png?1]

Impossible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12