MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Have you ever been banned from a site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
So have you, and why?
Yes. Yaldaram banned me from his site for a lengthy period for an unknown reason. I've been banned from a few others too for various reasons.
Of course. Because of some misunderstanding with Admin and he just ban me or something else similar Smile
* Yaldaram says, OMG! I don't even remember I ever banned you Euan Blush but if I did then I'm sorry, it may be due to misunderstanding or something. Believe me I don't remember if it does happened Sad

And for the question, I joined general discussion forums before joining in here and had never got banned from any where.
I haven't been banned for real. A friend banned me from their forum as a joke Toungue
I called an admin out on posting other people's magazine scans and charging for them and I was banned immediately.

I then started HARAJUJU.
(2012-11-19, 09:01 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]* Yaldaram says, OMG! I don't even remember I ever banned you Euan Blush but if I did then I'm sorry, it may be due to misunderstanding or something. Believe me I don't remember if it does happened Sad

And for the question, I joined general discussion forums before joining in here and had never got banned from any where.

It likely was. Or an issue with an anti-spam plugin or whatever. Either way I'm not banned now.
No worries, I'm banning you now!

Toungue j/k
Yaldaram, I noticed you edited you post was that to add the j/k Toungue?
Usually get banned after finding out a website's staff is a bunch of scumbags or when a topic is having a heated debate with morons who have no idea what they're talking about.
I'll quickly lose my temper in the latter.
Reason why I started looking into websites, was so sick of corrupt and incompetent site owners.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11