MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AndroidFreaks - The Samsung Galaxy forum from the Netherlands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Forum info:

Old info (3 march 2013)
Discussions: 805
Members: 1,733
Forum Age: 1 year 4 month

New info (10 june 2014)
Discussions: 1,073
Members: 2,785
Forum Age: 2 year 7 month

Info about the forum.
This forum you find all about Android phones.
You can find Firmwares, updates, news en much more on the forum. Its the forum to stay on head of all new things about your Android devices (smartphones & Tablets). The forum also help u with problems with your device and we try to help you to a working sollution.....

Forum url: AndroidFreaks - The Samsung Galaxy forum from the Netherlands

Updated the forum stats at 10 june 2014...
Please get rid of the falling snow effect, it is extremely annoying - I think your Android logo with a Santa hat is festive enough.
(2012-12-09, 10:27 PM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]Please get rid of the falling snow effect, it is extremely annoying - I think your Android logo with a Santa hat is festive enough.

I couldn't agree more, falling snow is something that was popular back in the IE6 days.
Tom Tom FTW.

I have come across 8 sites including yours that has falling snow this week and I honestly don't like it. To be honest, it looked good on one site with a dark theme but the Christmas spirit is great enough with the logo alone.

Your theme is not bad but the admin username looks kinda blur.
> Went on site
> Snow effect
> Left site

Yeah, seriously, remove that.
Wut.

[Image: M33Wv.png]

Gotta sort out your postbit display, that is just...I don't even know.
well, it's true to the spirit of android: you can customize to your heart's content, even if the end result is hideous
Nice looking Android christmas logo. Style is nicely picked, not original though.

Indeed get rid of the snow effect. It's kinda 2001 and CPU intensive.
Also limit the amount of info in the postbit which makes scrolling from post to post much easier.
Site is extremely slow.
Oke, oke haha the snow is gone!! Big GrinBig Grin and now I have only the chrismas logo... After the Holidays I have me "normal" logo again...

About the username that the admin name is kinda blur?? On the username is only the code used for shadow not more so the username is not blur and standard from Mybb (only the shadow code haha) Toungue

@ClayJay
I don't know what u mean with the picture or your message u wrote. What's wrong with it?? Thats the Authur section u showing info about the user. (witch device etc) Its all Dutch maybe thats why u don't understand it???
If u mean the text, its standard set to the center so I have not change that.. Al the text is to the center so..... What do u mean??

Site is slow?? No problem here, and the moderators and members on the forum also have no problems. Maybe its your connection or something else on your computer??? Because here running fine..

Thanks for the feedbacks and that people like the forum and layout etc. I have spent a lot of time in it and also that the forum is running without anny errors (thanks to Leefish for that part)!
With the feedbacks I can make it again beter (like disable the snow ToungueToungue )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6