MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderation Alerts Pack 4.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
AFAIK, Moderation Alerts Pack and Custom Alerts are unique in their respective functions. You will have to wait the official release of MyAlerts 2.0 unless someone adapt my plugins to MA 2.0 before the official release.
Despite the unofficial MA 2.0, are there still plans for MAP & CA for mybb 1.8...? With MyBB 2 around the corner?

Have a nice day!

Devvie
When MA will be updated to 2.0 MAP and CA will follow the same path. MyBB 2.0 is not around the corner as far as I know.
Moderation Alerts Pack is going under a massive updating operation aimed to implement the new MyAlerts methods introduced in the MyBB-1.8 compatible version.

A first, preliminary version has been written down and currently features the following 100% tested functionalities:
  • Optimized alerts with less queries and faster performances;
  • Alerts support includes: warning issuing and revoking; closing, opening, moving, sticking, unsticking, soft deleting, restoring and deleting threads; editing, deleting, approving, disapproving, soft deleting, restoring posts; changing username by allowed groups; suspending and moderating posting; suspending and changing signature; changing thread title;
  • Much less core edits thanks to the exploitation of 1.8 hooks.

You can find a preliminary version (working) on GitHub.
thanks for the info! Will check it out, for sure Smile
Note that the preliminary version does not contain the new alerts as I have to optimize them before releasing them.
Excelente informaciĆ³n!
Can someone test this version on a test board with MyAlerts 2.0 or newer? I don't have much time to install it and I guess I forgot to release the 3.0 version back in the days. Thank you.
I installed it on my live board. Thank you!

P.S. It would be nice to contribute to the Euan repo and make this system even better. Mainly the way for read/unread alerts and their deleting
I am currently working on something else so I don't have much time to contribute to MyAlerts. By the way, how's going the plugin so far?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17