MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderation Alerts Pack 4.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
great plugin thanks...

One sugestion: Possible alert suspension of posting generated by warning system?
It already does that.
(2013-07-28, 07:19 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]It already does that.

i tested here but not work...
only alert about warning point...

[Image: JEdc5tG.png]

but not alert about suspension of posting generated by warning system...

alert of suspension of posting only work if made by moderator and not by warning system

Ps. I use last version of github

i said about this

[Image: zqd4NRn.png]

5 points warning system automatically suspend post privileges in my forum... but this not generate alert for user...
Oh you're right. I'm too busy at the moment to add this but I will add it to the todo list.
(2013-07-28, 07:43 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Oh you're right. I'm too busy at the moment to add this but I will add it to the todo list.

thanks...
is a suggestion ... I'll be happy if implemented.
I just thought had some configuration problem in my forum...
[Image: bCiaeHF.png]

"Raffael moved (2013Q2) - Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% into forum. (Ontem, 16:25)"

"into forum?"
I think that is missing the name of the forum...

I think that have problem in "$alert['content']['forumName'], $alert['content']['forumLink']" or only here?

Ps. Thread moved to subfolder...
You might have some troubles in the translation files. Double check $l['myalertsmore_multimovethreads'] in /inc/languages/YOURLANGUAGE/myalertsmore.php and make sure <a href=\"{6}\">{5}</a> is present.

{5} refers to the Forum name, {6} to its URL.
(2013-07-29, 11:44 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]You might have some troubles in the translation files. Double check $l['myalertsmore_multimovethreads'] in /inc/languages/YOURLANGUAGE/myalertsmore.php and make sure <a href=\"{6}\">{5}</a> is present.

{5} refers to the Forum name, {6} to its URL.

I had already checked ... okay. I have made no changes in language files.
Well, that's odd. Check in /inc/class_moderation.php for the following snippet:

$arguments = array_merge($arguments, array("newforum" => &$newforum, "thread" => &$thread));
(2013-07-29, 11:53 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that's odd. Check in /inc/class_moderation.php for the following snippet:

$arguments = array_merge($arguments, array("newforum" => &$newforum, "thread" => &$thread));

not has this line...
same this https://github.com/mybb/mybb/blob/master...ration.php
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17