MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sports Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My new site: http://sportsforum.comli.com/

I've not purchased a domain name yet because I don't know if it would be worth it.

What do you guys think?

Things I've still to do:

- New Logo
- New buttons in post_bit
- Favicon
- Custom Forum Icons

Other than that, what do you guys think of it? When completed, would it be a site you would join? Rolleyes
The name is really generic and from what I see you have no forums and sections :/
(2012-12-18, 08:01 PM)Dark Abyss Wrote: [ -> ]The name is really generic and from what I see you have no forums and sections :/
Oh my. It's doing it again..

Bare with me while I fix this error.
You need to get a proper domain.
(2012-12-18, 08:19 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]You need to get a proper domain.
I know that. I only started it the other night.

I'll get a domain once I have finished with the site.
should*
It is just starting out. Why should he invest money if the forum isn't guaranteed to turn out like he wants and he will lose money?
(2012-12-18, 08:49 PM)Dark Abyss Wrote: [ -> ]
should*
It is just starting out. Why should he invest money if the forum isn't guaranteed to turn out like he wants and he will lose money?

Probably the most illogical question in the world.
Thats a risk he should be willing to take i would never advise advertising before you have a proper domain.
(2012-12-18, 09:17 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]
should*

Probably the most illogical question in the world.
Probably the biggest virgin in the world.

Why risk it when he can keep it, get the new one, then have the old one redirect to the new one?
should*

It's cheaper than a proper lunch to get a domain name. Come on.

That said, a domain should be the last thing on his mind. Actually doing some work should come first. There's nothing here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4