MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sports Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
That's the problem fixed. As yes, I'm still working on the site. I was just wanting the feedback for how it is the now.
What are we supposed to say? "Nice soccer ball?"
(2012-12-18, 09:35 PM)Dark Abyss Wrote: [ -> ]Probably the biggest virgin in the world.

Mrs Abyss saw that this wasn't the case. Thanks for your concern for my sex life however, I can see it's totally relevant.

Quote:Why risk it when he can keep it, get the new one, then have the old one redirect to the new one?

Risk spending the same amount of money you spend for a Big Mac for a domain? Damn that's one huge leap of faith.

I have no issues with developing your forum on a free domain, but when you launch it (or showcase it), it should definitely be on a TLD. Anything other than that is just ridiculous.
(2012-12-18, 09:38 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]What are we supposed to say? "Nice soccer ball?"
Yes, that would very much do.
Smashing grass texture.
(2012-12-18, 10:33 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Smashing grass texture.
Do you think I should keep that logo or make a new one?
Well, it is an empty field of grass. I suppose you can use it for any grass related sport. How big is the image (kb)?
(2012-12-18, 11:03 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it is an empty field of grass. I suppose you can use it for any grass related sport. How big is the image (kb)?
I've changed it now. I went for a different theme. Smile
I saw. Just trying different themes on a forum with 10 posts and no purpose is not what showcase is for.

You don't have a forum. This thread is ... pointless.
(2012-12-19, 04:05 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I saw. Just trying different themes on a forum with 10 posts and no purpose is not what showcase is for.

You don't have a forum. This thread is ... pointless.
Is this forum not to show of your site and get feedback?

That's what I'm doing. I'm looking for feedback on my site. It's not about the content, it's about the look.
Pages: 1 2 3 4