MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Single or Multiple Universes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2013-01-04, 07:17 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Pirata, that is too complicated for him ;~; too many real non-realities there man.

I didn't consider you to be the trolling type.

But great contribution to the discussion. It's evident you know so much more than me about universes and dimensions through your childish antics.
I never said I knew more nor did I ever claim such stupid comment - assume whatever you want - that was a joke. I thought you told me you wouldn't let me get under your skin, I honestly don't care if you think I'm a troll. I thought Pirata said the word reality many times. The comment was indirectly related to you, but wasn't for you at all.

Lighten up, Ok? Ok.
(2013-01-04, 07:15 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]The only dimensions you can perceive while you are dreaming are the ones that you can perceive when you are not dreaming. Length, Height, Depth and Time. No other dimension is perceivable and dreaming doesn't give you that perception.

While you dream you can experience different realities, different universes if you wish. Why? Because if there are infinite universes there are infinite realities, thus you can experience one reality while you dream despite the fact that it may seem unreal. In fact, it is not real because it doesn't match your reality, but it's reality in another universe.

The 5th dimension is all other possibilities to actual events. In the 4th dimension, I am responding to your reply. This is why you are reading it right now. In the 5th dimension (in one of the possibilities, anyway) I did not reply. There is an alternate universe in the 5th dimension where I did not reply. That is what the 5th dimension is.

This is why I made a link between dreams and the 5th dimension. Because what you experience in dreams is not what actually happened in your reality, for example, I dreamt that I won the lottery, but I didn't actually win the lottery. The world where I won the lottery is in the 5th dimension. It was also in my dream. So that is how I made the link. Again, just an idea I liked thinking about, and I'm sorry everyone read too much into it.
(2013-01-04, 07:34 PM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-04, 07:15 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]The only dimensions you can perceive while you are dreaming are the ones that you can perceive when you are not dreaming. Length, Height, Depth and Time. No other dimension is perceivable and dreaming doesn't give you that perception.

While you dream you can experience different realities, different universes if you wish. Why? Because if there are infinite universes there are infinite realities, thus you can experience one reality while you dream despite the fact that it may seem unreal. In fact, it is not real because it doesn't match your reality, but it's reality in another universe.

The 5th dimension is all other possibilities to actual events. In the 4th dimension, I am responding to your reply. This is why you are reading it right now. In the 5th dimension (in one of the possibilities, anyway) I did not reply. There is an alternate universe in the 5th dimension where I did not reply. That is what the 5th dimension is.

This is why I made a link between dreams and the 5th dimension. Because what you experience in dreams is not what actually happened in your reality, for example, I dreamt that I won the lottery, but I didn't actually win the lottery. The world where I won the lottery is in the 5th dimension. It was also in my dream. So that is how I made the link. Again, just an idea I liked thinking about, and I'm sorry everyone read too much into it.

And which theory is that??
(2013-01-04, 07:29 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]I never said I knew more nor did I ever claim such stupid comment - assume whatever you want - that was a joke. I thought you told me you wouldn't let me get under your skin, I honestly don't care if you think I'm a troll. I thought Pirata said the word reality many times. The comment was indirectly related to you, but wasn't for you at all.

Lighten up, Ok? Ok.

A joke at my expense. Whether or not it offended me isn't the point, it was uncalled for.

Don't tell someone they have no idea what they're talking about, insult and patronize them, and then tell them to lighten up when they answer back.

It's like you took my statement of you not getting under my skin as a personal challenge to try and test. Feel free all you want, but don't misconstrue my sign of replying and standing up for what I believe in as you getting under my skin. I like debating and spend all day in front of my computer so I welcome it.

(2013-01-04, 07:37 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-04, 07:34 PM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]

And which theory is that??

Well it's from video I linked before:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySBaYMESb8o

Just the theory I learned and was basing my thoughts off.
That was no answer, that was your kid-like insults, which were a funny just like most of the things you've said on this thread.

There is nothing to argue about when the information you have is wrongly backed up and only based on so called "experiences", not backed by anything else (youtube videos at random like that don't really count as proof). Either way, if you had viable proof then there would be something to argue, but have yet seem from you a reliable source.
I don't know who made that video but here's one from Michio Kaku - he works on the String theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9xXWPy3Z6A

That's the first part, be sure to watch all of them.

This may also help you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25haxRuZQUk
(2013-01-04, 07:43 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]That was no answer, that was your kid-like insults, which were a funny just like most of the things you've said on this thread.

There is nothing to argue about when the information you have is wrongly backed up and only based on so called "experiences", not backed by anything else (youtube videos at random like that don't really count as proof). Either way, if you had viable proof then there would be something to argue, but have yet seem from you a reliable source.

If I had viable proof of alternate universes I would be a very rich man, and this thread would not exist, I'm really not sure what your point is.

This thread is to discuss the potential possibilities which science is currently unable to prove, the fact that you expect me to post scientific proof of something before being open to discuss it shows just how narrow minded you are.
(2013-01-03, 06:16 AM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]There are most likely multiple universes and definitely at least 11 dimensions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA

Whether or not they exist is not what is really up for debate, what is up for debate is how we define and interpret the terms.

To me, any world I visit in a dream is another universe/dimension (if you watched and understood the video I linked, it can be stated that dreams are essentially visits into any dimension beyond the 5th dimension.

I have a lot of thoughts and theories about alternate realities, dimensions, and dreams as well.

For example, what if sleeping is our natural domain, and the dream world is where we are supposed to be, and the only reason we are ever awake is so we can secure ourselves a safe environment for our next sleep, and to of course fuel the machine that is our body which guards and protects our subconscious?

Another big question is, do we have free will or are things pre-determined? If we have free will there is an endless, infinite amount of potential universes. There is a Universe where I decided I could not be bothered to reply to this thread. I have the power right now which universe I want to create, the one where I post this reply, or the one where I don't.

My favourite movies relating to this subject:

The Butterfly Effect

Back to the Future

Waking Life

I feel like I'm reading a post written by myself.

You and I would get along quite well in real life that's all I will say haha.
(2013-01-04, 07:54 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-03, 06:16 AM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]There are most likely multiple universes and definitely at least 11 dimensions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA

Whether or not they exist is not what is really up for debate, what is up for debate is how we define and interpret the terms.

To me, any world I visit in a dream is another universe/dimension (if you watched and understood the video I linked, it can be stated that dreams are essentially visits into any dimension beyond the 5th dimension.

I have a lot of thoughts and theories about alternate realities, dimensions, and dreams as well.

For example, what if sleeping is our natural domain, and the dream world is where we are supposed to be, and the only reason we are ever awake is so we can secure ourselves a safe environment for our next sleep, and to of course fuel the machine that is our body which guards and protects our subconscious?

Another big question is, do we have free will or are things pre-determined? If we have free will there is an endless, infinite amount of potential universes. There is a Universe where I decided I could not be bothered to reply to this thread. I have the power right now which universe I want to create, the one where I post this reply, or the one where I don't.

My favourite movies relating to this subject:

The Butterfly Effect

Back to the Future

Waking Life

I feel like I'm reading a post written by myself.

You and I would get along quite well in real life that's all I will say haha.
You need to get out of this thread before it's too late, you get treated like a criminal for having ideas like mine.

But nice to see someone else who's on the same wave Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9