MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit History Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yes, it does. Maybe you can find a way to remove this bug? Smile

EDIT: I found out what is responsible for that. If you activate the Plugin, in the admin permissions > group permissions > tools stuff 'Can manage edit history?' is automatically set for 'Yes' when installing. Even though you set 'admins only' this won't change until I manually did.
Plugin has been updated to work with 1.8
Plugin has been updated to 1.1.

- Added PostgreSQL and SQLite support
- Using generate_numeric_field function
- Moved hardcoded HTML to template
- Changed (int)$mybb->input to $mybb->get_input

To update, you must first deactivate the plugin (do not uninstall), upload all new files and reactivate.
I just cannot find where I can actually see the history to. There's no button, no option under the Moderator Options, I can't edit the edit reason link, it's not in thread notes... there are no links from the AdminCP "Edit History Log" option... I'm stuck. I can't see any information anywhere and nobody else has said anything... either I'm completely stupid or this plugin's presence on the front end has stopped working since the last update.

Where do I need to click to to get the actual edit history log and revert option like this screenshot up?

[Image: preview_4041_1409603433_e1a8cfc428115391...829bff.png]
The link to view the log should appear next to the edit notice/reason of the post (the link is called View Edit History).
I've just tried it again and while the post shows in the AdminCP, no link comes up where you describe. Sad
You're probably missing the variable from the template then.

Edit the postbit and postbit_classic templates and add {$post['edithistory']} right after {$post['editedmsg']}.
It is definitely in there, but it's not showing anything on the front end even on MyBB's default theme. No other plugins.
Have you tried deactivating then reactivating the plugin?
Absolutely! I've tried on a different installation too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6