MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit History Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
If that was introduced i would want a method to select each edit to not be able to be viewed. As well as a method to globally make all old edits viewed by team only.

For example lets say a forum does not allow cuss words. Someone used a clever l33t speak of a cuss word. Everyone would be able to see it even though you edited it out which defeats the point of editing.
Quote:I'll look at a bulk revert in a future version

I'm looking into using this plugin. So far it looks great.

Did you add that bulk revert feature?

Also, would you consider adding a setting for "max edits" to a post with admin+super mods immune?

This plugin would be perfect for a few restrictions such as that.
(2018-03-04, 09:46 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I'll look at a bulk revert in a future version

I'm looking into using this plugin. So far it looks great.

Did you add that bulk revert feature?

No, never got around to it.

(2018-03-04, 09:46 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Also, would you consider adding a setting for "max edits" to a post with admin+super mods immune?

That sounds like a good idea and something I can add.
Starpaul, if you have the time, I'd be grateful if you could check my thread about an issue I'm having with the Edit History plugin:

https://community.mybb.com/thread-219821.html

Thank you for a great plugin!
Wow, this looks like a great plugin!

Out of curiosity, can I select specific users or usergroups to log the editing changes, or does it log everyone?
(2018-10-23, 03:04 PM)Al_Laz Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, this looks like a great plugin!

Out of curiosity, can I select specific users or usergroups to log the editing changes, or does it log everyone?

Plugin logs all usergroups by the looks of it.
(2018-10-23, 03:11 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-23, 03:04 PM)Al_Laz Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, this looks like a great plugin!

Plugin logs all usergroups by the looks of it.

Thanks so much for the reply!
Plugin has been updated to 1.5.

- Added post key check to edit revert
- Bug: Fixed PHP 7.2 does not cast unquoted string literals to strings

To update, you must first deactivate the plugin (do not uninstall), upload all new files and reactivate.
I'm using WallBB's responsive theme Focus, but while on smartphones and clicking "View Edit History" I only see the tables "Edit Reason" and "Edited By". How and where can I change this so I instead see the tables "Original Text" and "Compare" on smartphones? Thanks.

Solved: Found the Edit History templates under Global Templates.
Unfortunately, this plugin no longer works as of myBB-1.8.27.  Every page click logs one of these errors:

Type: 2
File: inc/plugins/edithistory.php (Line no. 14)
Use of undefined constant THIS_SCRIPT - assumed 'THIS_SCRIPT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6