MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit History Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
WOOHOO! I'll upgrade tonight!
This works exactly like i want with one exception. I want all users to be able to "view" the logs. The current settings only allow for team members. I want even guests to be able to view the edit logs.
Whenever I try to use this plugin I get this error: MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.

I don't understand cause I'm the admin. Installing it worked fine and I can access the settings. Its just the plugin itself that I can't use :/
Plugin has been updated to 1.4.

- Added minimum time before Edit is logged (time can be set in settings; can be disabled)
- Removed PHP closing tags
- Use THIS_SCRIPT for template caching
- Handle display of deleted users/threads in logs
- Format usernames
- Updated numeric settings

To update, you must first deactivate the plugin (do not uninstall), upload all new files and reactivate.
After the update when I try to prune edit history I get SQL error.

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1690 - BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(.....mybb_posts.editcount - 1)'
Query:UPDATE mybb_posts SET editcount=editcount-1 WHERE pid='74218' LIMIT 1

Forum etc. seems working fine, is there anything I should do? Will it cause any problem?
--------
I noticed that I get this error in 1.3 version aswell, must be related to MyBB 1.8.12 update, my last succesfull prune is from 18-05, 4 days before the update release.
That's a weird error. Googling around it looks like the problem is with MySQL strict mode trying to insert an invalid value (probably a negative number as the column is unsigned).

The only thing I can think of is to recount edit counts (Admin CP -> Tools & Maintenance -> Recount & Rebuild -> Recount Edit Count) then try pruning.
After recounting edit counts, it works.
Wow, impressive mod.

I also like the previous suggestion of all usergroups (or possibly a special usergroup, which consists of the OP) being able to see the edits - if granted the permission to do so.

I've installed and have used with a test account. This is a really great mod!
When running PHP 7.2.0, the following is shown in MyBB Admin CP with this plugin activated:

Quote:Warning [2] Use of undefined constant THIS_SCRIPT - assumed 'THIS_SCRIPT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 14 - File: inc/plugins/edithistory.php PHP 7.2.0 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/edithistory.php 14 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 233 pluginSystem->load
/admin/index.php 18 require_once
Thank you Starpaul20 for all your hard work and this awesome MOD!

I would love to see it so that any registered members can see the log history (and alongside this, specify any forum where logs can't be viewed)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6