MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MOD] Hide Hack for 1.2.2 by DragonFever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DragonFever Wrote:Hide Hack for Latest Version of MyBB (1.2.2) by DragonFever

Please Download the Attachment And Read Instructions..

Thanks for Creaters of Hide Hack 1.1.8..

www.dragonfever.info - DragonFever Official Website
www.mybbdestek.com - MyBBoard Turkish Support Site

I haven't seen this hack before, could someone explain what it does?

thanks
Correction of quoting message:

newreply.php
find following code:
$message .= "[quote={$quoted_post['username']}]\n{$quoted_post['message']}\n[/quote]\n\n";

replace it with following code:
$message .= "[quote={$quoted_post['username']}]\n".hidetags($quoted_post['message'])."\n[/quote]\n\n";
Thanks Smile
Tyros, this is a nifty little mod that enables a user to type a hidden message that can only be seen by others if they make a post. Great way for admins to get their members more active on their boards.

And I'll update that fix, Dragon! Thanks!!

edit: done! Big Grin Now just the quick edit problem! Just so you know which error I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: hidetags() in myweb.com/inc/class_parser.php on line 172

But if I then do full edit and save, it goes through OK.
Fixed
I've done everything fine, but I get a parse error. When I re did it all from scratch, I still get the error

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ']' in /home/theweene/theweener.com/html/forum/inc/functions_post.php on line 207

Line 207:
			$post['starimage'] = $usergroup['starimage'];
judel Wrote:edit: done! Big Grin Now just the quick edit problem! Just so you know which error I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: hidetags() in myweb.com/inc/class_parser.php on line 172

Same problem here =S
Same problem for me (not a good day for me with 2 diff errors)
Kye-U Wrote:
judel Wrote:edit:  done!  Big Grin Now just the quick edit problem!  Just so you know which error I get:

Same problem here =S

if you have this problem. please remove function hidetags in the functions_post.php and add it to functions.php. this will fix your problem..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8