MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MOD] Hide Hack for 1.2.2 by DragonFever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
is there a way that Super Mods and Moderators don't have to post in order to see the hidden content
OMG... thank you so much... Big Grin

P.S. Is there any way in the place of the text ('Hidden Content') to add an image (2 images > Content Hidden , an Unlocked) or something like this?
Thnx Dragon realy nice job, but how to set new "alt" word for the new botton?
what u can do with this mod?
you can put text in hide tag like that [hide]your text[/hide] and this text no one can view it before replay in the thread!!
You still around, DragonFever? Great mod you have here, but I think it needs to be updated! Big Grin

I just updated my test board with the hide hack since the upgrade to 1.2.3 and think there is a problem. When I had a test user do a hide hack from Quick edit, it went through alright but the user couldn't see their own hidden content...unless it is full edited and then saved. Everything else seems to be working. Anyone else having problems since the upgrade?
Sorry, I am very busy for these days.

I have tested it on localhost with mybb 1.2.3 and i cannot see any bugs.
I will test it again for you Wink.
Regards..
I've got a problem with this.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: hidetags() in /home/poomerio/public_html/inc/class_parser.php on line 173
Whenever I try to view my own reputation.
Works great with viewing others reputation, but not my own.

Thanks,
- Poomie
I can't recreate that problem on my test board! And it's a strange error, since reputation has nothing to do with the hidehack!?

And DF, I will probably be upgrading my main board within a week, so I'll soon know if I get the same problem.
Well it looks as though it's trying to call the hidetags function, but that obviously shouldn't do that?

- Poomie
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8