MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Everyone's Orange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Liking the news badges. The orange is jarring for the moment, but it should look much better with the new theme when the time for the beta comes around. Looking forward to the restructuring most of all though.
Easter egg: I wonder what hovering over the new badges does Big Grin
Personally I like the new badges & usernames. It gives a sense of uniformity that suits this team imo.
I don't really like the orange color choice. It was fine for one group, but all of them. Ew. And there is no one "Mybb Staff" group on the Forum Team page, so really you're still split up, correct? Also, why were Developers and such not allowed to close threads? Maybe I'm just a little confused here. Toungue

The new group images aren't horrible but they aren't that great. Perhaps the 1.8 theme will do them justice.
(2013-11-02, 12:29 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]And there is no one "Mybb Staff" group on the Forum Team page, so really you're still split up, correct?

I believe that's mainly because it isn't possible to have different group images for the same group Toungue
(2013-11-02, 12:32 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-02, 12:29 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]And there is no one "Mybb Staff" group on the Forum Team page, so really you're still split up, correct?

I believe that's mainly because it isn't possible to have different group images for the same group Toungue

I thought the whole point of this was to consolidate yourselves into one group? Toungue But it doesn't really matter anyway, it's just a badge.
(2013-11-01, 01:16 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]We'll also be restructuring the forums later today. Smile

The forums look much better now, the best it's even been IMO. Good work MyBB Team Smile.

(2013-11-01, 02:16 PM)Kaeden Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-01, 02:01 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be honest, I just hate that bright white badge. Honestly, just get a different colored badge other than white, even be it same for all groups. But white badge isn't certainly going well IMHO.

Isn't great with this particular theme. With 1.8 it goes pretty well.

Agreed it will go well with 1.8.

(2013-11-01, 03:23 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]We're hoping to get this forum upgraded to MyBB 1.8 Beta 1 before the end of the year.

I hope to see this happen.

Overall I'm happy to see these changes Smile.
(2013-11-01, 03:23 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]We're hoping to get this forum upgraded to MyBB 1.8 Beta 1 before the end of the year.

So that means we should see an upgrade at around Spring 2015. Toungue
(2013-11-02, 11:38 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]

So that means we should see an upgrade at around Spring 2015. Toungue

I was thinking more 2016, but maybe you'll be closer Toungue.
The new layout looks much better than the old one.Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5