MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyLikes v1.0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This plugin requires JavaScript, however you should use the general support forum for that problem as it isn't related to the plugin.

The plain one and/or postbit_classic (both need the text posted above)
(2014-09-20, 06:05 PM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin requires JavaScript, however you should use the general support forum for that problem as it isn't related to the plugin.

The plain one and/or postbit_classic (both need the text posted above)

OK, I checked both postbit templates and they both have {$post['button_like']} in them. Any ideas or are you guys getting sick of my questions? Sad

I'm wondering if the problem might be because of the theme I'm using? It hasn't been upgraded to 1.8 yet. I would think the buttons would at least display though. Just thinking out loud here.
Are you sure the group permissions are correct? Also note that you can't like your own post.
(2014-09-20, 06:34 PM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure the group permissions are correct? Also note that you can't like your own post.

Yes, I knew I couldn't like my own posts.

I thought you hit the nail on the head with the permissions because there were a couple that needed changing but still no button.
Ok, that's odd. Can you create a test admin account and send me the name, password and link to your forum as pm? I'll take a look then.
@Jones H - ok, with your latest version the bug with blank plugin page/blank topic etc is fixed! Thank you!

Some ideas:
1) delete underline when you hover on likes counter (other buttons dont have this)
2) rename reputation in profile and postbin when you use mylikes
3) delete negative and neutral or hide them from profile when you use mylikes
Only if you could add the possibility to also show the users who liked the post/added reputation below the post, like it was on thank you like system.
Anyway, i will use this instead of thank you like system. Such a great plugin, good work. Smile
possible converter likes number from simplelike?

thanks
(2014-09-20, 09:05 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@Jones H - ok, with your latest version the bug with blank plugin page/blank topic etc is fixed! Thank you!

Some ideas:
1) delete underline when you hover on likes counter (other buttons dont have this)
2) rename reputation in profile and postbin when you use mylikes
3) delete negative and neutral or hide them from profile when you use mylikes

1) I'll take a look, however you can easily change that with changing the new mylikes.css stylesheet
2) I won't rename them as the reputation system can still be used, eg for rating an user directly
3) Same here

(2014-09-20, 09:28 PM)k1R@ Wrote: [ -> ]Only if you could add  the possibility to also show the users who liked the post/added reputation below the post, like it was on thank you like system.
Anyway, i will use this instead of thank you like system. Such a great plugin, good work. Smile

There's already a popup when clicking on (x) Likes. That's better imho as it doesn't take so much space

(2014-09-21, 09:06 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]possible converter likes number from simplelike?

thanks

I won't add any converter as I never worked with any of the other systems and likely won't do it.
There should be a like counter shown above the author posts (just see how many likes obtained from it)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9