MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyLikes v1.0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I won't add something like that (at least not soon).
Ok, when will you update your plugin? Can you say a time?
Not yet but I'm working on my plugins atm.
Ok bro you cool
There are many issues I've found on this plugin:
1. jScript notification doesn't work for when put Like/Unlike on a post!
2. Reputation doesn't immediately refresh and it's easy to add/remove all the times you want to a Like/an Unlike on a post!
(2014-11-18, 05:07 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]1. jScript notification doesn't work for when put Like/Unlike on a post!
Which notification? There isn't any kind of notification (and nowhere is said that there should one). In fact the only notification system for mybb isn't updated for 1.8 anywas.

(2014-11-18, 05:07 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]2. Reputation doesn't immediately refresh and it's easy to add/remove all the times you want to a Like/an Unlike on a post!
Not sure which reputation you mean. The like counter is updated via JS. Also there's no reason to not unlike/like a post.
Why we can't see who liked us?
The poster who liked, can't see his likers. I thinks it is related with the poster can't rep himself.
Will you fix this issue?
The "(X) Like(s)" Button doesn't seem to who writes post.
It's a known issue which will be fixed in the next version.
Doe's this plug-in not work with other plug-ins because I have mine all activated, it doesn't show.
What plugins have you installed? Also 1.8 has two seperated tables: one for activated plugins and one for deactivated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9