MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyLikes v1.0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Can you look at the "postbit_mylikes_button_num" template? Also can you look at the "postbit"/"postbit_classic" template for "$post['button_like']"? The template is loaded into that variable. Also do you see the "Like" Button on other posts?
(2015-01-21, 05:51 PM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]Can you look at the "postbit_mylikes_button_num" template? Also can you look at the "postbit"/"postbit_classic" template for "$post['button_like']"? The template is loaded into that variable. Also do you see the "Like" Button on other posts?

Perhaps I have the wrong version of MyLikes. I downloaded MyLikes from https://github.com/JN-Jones/MyLikes/tree/jonescore , is that the wrong location?

I see the "$post['button_like']" in postbit / postbit_classic, but I do not have a template called "postbit_mylikes_button_num" (only "postbit_mylikes_button"). I am able to see both the like button and the number of likes on other user's posts, just not on my own.

Thanks for your help.
Ah, seems like I forgot to update the template file. Will do so later Wink
(2015-01-22, 09:49 AM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, seems like I forgot to update the template file. Will do so later Wink

Thanks!
addLike is not defined

??? not working for me. please help. thank you very much.
Have you uploaded the javascript file (jscripts/mylikes.js)? Is it correctly added to the headerinclude template?
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/mylikes.js?ver=100"></script>
should be added somewhere in that template.
thanks, this works perfect.
Version 1.0.1 has been released which fixes several of the bugs mentioned in this thread. Note that MyLikes makes use of JonesCore now.
how can I die like numbers make color ?
So was wondering. MyLikes works great on two of my themes (both made by the same person so that makes sense), but on one of them, NetPen, it only shows this:
[attachment=38206]
The like button is the one just to the right of the "find all posts by this user" magnifying glass button. And the show likes button is the one at the end. I was wondering how to make it more like what's shown in the other themes, where it has an actual button:
[attachment=38207]

When MyLikes is uninstalled, the NetPen theme shows a nice little thumbs-up button for giving reputation. So I would like to bring that back, is what I mean. And something for the "show likes" button too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9