MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Latest Posts On Index Sidebar [New Build 03-24-17]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The answer to my question for the non technical people is this:

Configuration--->Settings----> scroll down to the bottom---->Latest Posts Settings

My next question is, is there a way to change this from showing up on the right, to showing up on the left.
Hi, I'm French,

Thank you for this plug, you is it possible to add the display according to the group?

I think a code like this:

//Preserve the forum viewing permissions intact
	$fids = "";

$unviewablefids = get_unviewable_forums();	
	if($unviewablefids)
	{
		$fids .= " AND t.fid NOT IN ($unviewablefids)";
	}

//Exclude inactive forums from showing up
	$inactivefids = get_inactive_forums();
	if ($inactivefids)
	{
		$fids .= " AND t.fid NOT IN ($inactivefids)";
	}		

Thank you for your answer Smile
(2014-11-23, 06:13 PM)SwordSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]The answer to my question for the non technical people is this:

Configuration--->Settings----> scroll down to the bottom---->Latest Posts Settings

My next question is, is there a way to change this from showing up on the right, to showing up on the left.
Open your index template, and find:
<div style="float:left;width: 74%;">{$forums}</div>
<div style="float:right;width:25%;">{$sidebar}</div>
replace with:
<div style="float:right;width: 74%;">{$forums}</div>
<div style="float:left;width:25%;">{$sidebar}</div>
But just know, that if you will deactivate the plugin, this part of the template won't removed, so you will need to delete it manually.
I'll add this option in build 3.

(2014-12-09, 10:12 PM)Pichorka Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm French,

Thank you for this plug, you is it possible to add the display according to the group?

I think a code like this:

//Preserve the forum viewing permissions intact
	$fids = "";

$unviewablefids = get_unviewable_forums();	
	if($unviewablefids)
	{
		$fids .= " AND t.fid NOT IN ($unviewablefids)";
	}

//Exclude inactive forums from showing up
	$inactivefids = get_inactive_forums();
	if ($inactivefids)
	{
		$fids .= " AND t.fid NOT IN ($inactivefids)";
	}		

Thank you for your answer Smile
I didn't understood your question. Did you mean to show posts by user permissions?

Build 3 uploaded. Changelog:

1. Added some padding.
2. Added setting to choose on which side the sidebar will displayed.
3. Added setting to choose if show the latest post time or not.
4. Soft deleted threads are not displayed.
5. Threads from unable to view forums won't show. Checked by user permissions.
Traduction by google :

In the list of : Latest posts (sidebar) displayed

I will wish that the latest topics or replies to the topics do not appear to members who are not part of authorized groups to see some management forums and other forums in the staff .

in French

Dans la liste des : Latest posts (sidebar) displayed

Je souhaiterai que les derniers sujets ou réponses aux sujets n'apparaissent pas aux membres qui ne font pas parti des groupes autorisés a voir certains forums de gestion et autre sous forums du staff.
bump..
hi i instal plugin but error:

How fix this error? thanks.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND t.fid NOT IN ('189') AND t.fid <> 189 AND p.visible <> -1 ORDER BY t.la' at line 6
Query:
    SELECT t.*, u.username AS userusername, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup, lp.usergroup AS lastusergroup, lp.displaygroup as lastdisplaygroup, p.visible FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid=t.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_users lp ON (t.lastposteruid=lp.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_posts p ON (t.tid=p.tid AND replyto = 0) WHERE 1=1 AND t.fid NOT IN(1,) AND t.fid NOT IN ('189') AND t.fid <> 189 AND p.visible <> -1 ORDER BY t.lastpost DESC LIMIT 15 
Hi

Is it possible show the sidebar in all pages insted of only index?
Try changing the line that says $plugins->add_hook("index_end") to global_end.
(2015-01-16, 02:11 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Try changing the line that says $plugins->add_hook("index_end") to global_end.

I changed it and not yet shown still
I'm having a different issue.
Refer to: http://www.whiteyslair.com/index.php

It seems that the time for {$lang->latestposttime}, is the same time as the most recent posts, for all posts.

Cannot seem to figure out a fix.

EDIT: That's odd - upon going crazy, I came back to this thread to look at the screenshots, and the time is actually not even in the screenshot, yet the download comes with the time included, which ends up being wrong anyway.

Refer to link above for live version.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13