MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Latest Posts On Index Sidebar [New Build 03-24-17]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I rebuild this plugin, the old one has some security and coding issues.

Try the new version: [attachment=35443]

Uninstall the old version, replace all old plugin files on server and reinstall plugin in ACP
thank you. it worked, but now i have 2 colums (see attached)

[Image: Capture_zpsonssmheb.jpg]
is this the AJAX one?
(2015-10-27, 01:54 PM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]is this the AJAX one?

This one was installeld - http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=291

I uninstalled and installed 1.1 as linked above by @SvePu
There is an old entry from the previous version in the index template of your theme.

Deactivate plugin, reset index template to default and activate the plugin.
(2015-10-27, 01:59 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]There is an old entry from the previous version in the index template of your theme.

does yours use ajax on the sidebar?
(2015-10-27, 02:22 PM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]does yours use ajax on the sidebar?

No...to get the newest posts in threads, you have to refresh the index page.
(2015-10-27, 01:59 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]There is an old entry from the previous version in the index template of your theme.

Thank you. Will check tomorrow and report back. Another error I picked up is any member can see a post made even if they don't have access to a board. Only when they click on it does it tell them they don't have access.

Is there a way that they don't see it at all in the side bar?
You're right, I forgot this query option...sorry!

Please replace the latestposts.php in MYBB_ROOT/inc/plugin/ with the attached file or download the updated archive from here.
(2015-10-27, 09:44 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]You're right, I forgot this query option...sorry!

Please replace the latestposts.php in MYBB_ROOT/inc/plugin/ with the attached file or download the updated archive from here.

Hi

can you maybe tell me what part of the code to remove? (see attached)

Regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13