MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Latest Posts On Index Sidebar [New Build 03-24-17]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Thanks, really nice. Works pretty much fine.
it mess up my forum when i upload it
Could use some help if possible. I'm using the latest version from SvePu (1.1) and am still running into the issue of forum users being able to see posts in the sidebar regardless if they have permissions to the actual forum. Any idea how to fix it?
Any quick way of adding avatars to SvePu (1.1) version? 
I'm already using LastPosterAvatarLight (0.5) and it used to work adding {$forum['lpal']} to the index_sidebar_post template on the old version which now is gone. 
Perhaps I overlooked something, any help would be great Smile
this plugin has XSS bug !
Anyway to make the sidebar actually go to the bottom? I want it above my forum stats...
(2016-03-01, 11:11 AM)MybbCo Wrote: [ -> ]this plugin has XSS bug !

Can you fix it?
Is there any way to modify this plugin to show a poll rather than latest posts?
I have a question , in side index_sidebar you should have a code what seems like this but little different because i edit something:

<div class="laatsteactivi" style="border-left: 3px solid rgb(192, 57, 43);">
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<thead>
<tr>
<td class="thead" style="background: rgb(250, 250, 250) none repeat scroll 0% 0%;
color: rgb(0, 0, 0);
font-size: 18px;
font-weight: 100;">
<div><strong>Laatste berichten <i original-title="" style="float:right;" class="fa fa-commenting"></i></strong></div>
</td>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
{$postslist}
</tbody>

</table>
</div>
<br />

--------------------------

but my question is where can i find {$postslist} cause i need to edit some codes to add prefixes inside the sidebar i need a anwser so soon as possible thanks!
Could someone send me the link to this plugin?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13