MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB Ideas Site Launches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Tikitiki Wrote:
DrPoodle Wrote:Sorry Crakter, but it seemed appropriate to reply to a forum post in the forum...not in the ideas commenting.

Labrocca should have posted in the ideas site rather in this thread in the first place. (I'm not pointing fingers or badgering anyone to make myself clear)

If "first place" was the idea to have negative ratings on the ideas site, then no because Chris has said that the ideas site is for MyBB suggestions only, not suggestions for the MyBB website etc.
DennisTT Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:
DrPoodle Wrote:Sorry Crakter, but it seemed appropriate to reply to a forum post in the forum...not in the ideas commenting.

Labrocca should have posted in the ideas site rather in this thread in the first place. (I'm not pointing fingers or badgering anyone to make myself clear)

If "first place" was the idea to have negative ratings on the ideas site, then no because Chris has said that the ideas site is for MyBB suggestions only, not suggestions for the MyBB website etc.

Thank you...and yes that's why I posted in this thread. It's my only complaint about the system...as I said I won't go on about it.

btw...the ideas area seems rather busy which is probably a good thing
Also maybe you guys (administrators/developers) should be able to have a easy to see detail spot on each suggestion that says the status of the suggestion. Like...

Still Debating
Not Included
Included

Something of that sort so we kind of get an idea of what is planned on getting on and what isn't and what is still under thinking. So we can get the idea and stop debating over stuff that is most likely a decision that has come already.
If the idea is included, it will be marked "Included" (there's already that status). If the idea is "bogus" it will be "closed." Those are the two statuses already available. All the others fall into the umbrella category "Haven't been included"
DennisTT Wrote:All the others fall into the umbrella category "Haven't been included"

Or "We don't want to give it away Toungue"
Oh, okay. haha
Yea, after a little bit of looking I found the included under the closed category.
Is it possible to download the Ideas program to be used on my site?
Liski Wrote:Is it possible to download the Ideas program to be used on my site?

No. Chris Boulton will not be releasing it at this point in time
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5