MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyForumIcons - Custom Forum Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2015-04-02, 08:13 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Also you can add a opacity to follow forum on/off (gray and black one picture when a new post is here)

The initial version had that, but it was getting a tad bit more involved so I decided against it for the initial release. It will be released in the next set of enhancements.

(2015-04-02, 08:09 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]Can this help you: http://community.mybb.com/thread-156711.html
Smile

I'll have to look into it. That requires editing css with the plugin, or overriding it. Perhaps I should just include custom classes and rename the current lightbulb on/off class instead. I'll see what I can do for the next couple of enhancements.
Thank, I hope we will get a new version soon Smile it is really useful plugin
So can we put these anywhere in the template?
Okay, I installed the custom forum mod and im using filezilla to upload mods

where do you find the path to custom forum icons?
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1364 - Field 'myforumicons_icon' doesn't have a default value
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_forums (`name`,`description`,`linkto`,`type`,`pid`,`parentlist`,`disporder`,`active`,`open`,`allowhtml`,`allowmycode`,`allowsmilies`,`allowimgcode`,`allowvideocode`,`allowpicons`,`allowtratings`,`usepostcounts`,`usethreadcounts`,`requireprefix`,`password`,`showinjump`,`style`,`overridestyle`,`rulestype`,`rulestitle`,`rules`,`defaultdatecut`,`defaultsortby`,`defaultsortorder`) VALUES ('Interior Ideas','Do you have ideas for fittings, furnishings, and sometimes architectural features? this section of the forums is for you.','','f',24,'',1,1,1,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,'',1,0,0,0,'','',0,'','')

So what is this error? I cant seem to make any new forums!
Hello Friend
I would like my day explaining how to replace this code in the template, because I've tried and I do not get too well xDD, if you could help me with a small example of how to do it I'd be grateful.
thanks for reading and greetings

PD: is you is the code that you say you have to replace

<tr>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" width="1"><span class="forum_status forum_{$lightbulb['folder']} ajax_mark_read" title="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" id="mark_read_{$forum['fid']}" {$forum['myforumicon_override']}></span>{$forum['myforumicon']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}">
<strong><a href="{$forum_url}">{$forum['name']}</a></strong>{$forum_viewers_text}<div class="smalltext">{$forum['description']}{$modlist}{$subforums}</div>
</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>
</tr>

for this code

function myforumicons_activate()
 {
 require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";
 find_replace_templatesets("forumbit_depth2_forum", "#".preg_quote("id=\"mark_read_{\$forum['fid']}\"></span>")."#i", "id=\"mark_read_{\$forum['fid']}\" {\$forum['myforumicon_override']}></span>{\$forum['myforumicon']}");
 } 
I can see that this works on the ''Default'' Theme but not at the one that I am using. The original theme original theme that I am using is ''Revolution Gaming'' LinkiAndrew Revolution gaming [Dark theme]
But I have modified it a little bit.

My Forum Link : NeviethForum

Can you please make it work! Heart
Where do I need to add these $forum['myforumicon_override'] and $forum['myforumicon']. plz

I am sorry, Im new in this.
(2015-08-24, 08:20 PM)GTC Wrote: [ -> ]I can see that this works on the ''Default'' Theme but not at the one that I am using. The original theme original theme that I am using is ''Revolution Gaming'' LinkiAndrew Revolution gaming [Dark theme]
But I have modified it a little bit.

My Forum Link : NeviethForum

Can you please make it work! Heart

Did you manage to get this to work? I'm also using iAndrew's theme (iGame).
this plugin doesn't work in 1.8 n also i've replaced ur php code and in forumbit templates show diffarent but no status icon so no value this plugin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8