MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyForumIcons - Custom Forum Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2016-02-01, 06:03 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Who isnt Smile still better than wait for somebody with that knowledge for things which can be easily done by yourself. I think it would be much faster and you may learn something new Smile

Agreed with you but sometime's, we are out of time and motivation . Real life.

i'm just waiting and refreshing this page every day at x interval hoping to see a miracle i.e someone will post or attach a plugin here for above purpose. That's what i can do for now  Sleepy

Note: this plugin is not on my priority list compared to others which i requested in plugin section.
Sure, but others have same problem - no time, no motivation... maybe add 20 bucks and someone can modify it for you... but it is different episode,
Still having issues with this plugin. Sad I dunno how to apply this to my FlatOne theme Sad
(2016-02-04, 06:22 AM)jaydee9296 Wrote: [ -> ]Still having issues with this plugin. Sad I dunno how to apply this to my FlatOne theme Sad

Chill, many others are in same boat as-well, author will release new version soon.This plugin does work's, but only with stock theme. Second, it's not using font-awesome rather .png images as forum icons.

EDIT: Author Last visit was: 08-27-2015, 08:50 PM
:<
you can always try this tutorial, since there is no update soon for this plugin.
Yes, this tutorial is really nicely done... easy and fast solution for you.
(2016-02-04, 07:37 AM)boson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-04, 06:22 AM)jaydee9296 Wrote: [ -> ]Still having issues with this plugin. Sad I dunno how to apply this to my FlatOne theme Sad

Chill, many others are in same boat as-well, author will release new version soon.This plugin does work's, but only with stock theme. Second, it's not using font-awesome rather .png images as forum icons.

EDIT: Author Last visit was: 08-27-2015, 08:50 PM
:<
Yes but still I can't believe that it was compatible with .png's on forums Sad
I'm trying to add padding to the top of my icons. Any idea where that's done? I don't think I can do it in the forumbit_depth2_forum. I might be wrong. Suggestions?
Hello
Sorry. icon Not displayed on the forum. What is the path to the icon you need to write?
Need to create a separate folder? In what directory?

Help me Please!!

Huh
(2018-01-10, 09:33 AM)fifat Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
Sorry. icon Not displayed on the forum. What is the path to the icon you need to write?
Need to create a separate folder? In what directory?

Help me Please!!

Huh

@fifat

Ok go into images folder and create a new folder called ficons
Then you place each icon in ficons folder and then go to Edit Forum Settings ..find Forum Management then Custom Forum Icon and put (images/ficons/icon-name.png)

This works great with the newest MyBB Version 1.8.19
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8