MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyForumIcons - Custom Forum Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So how do you do icons with those icon packages like fontawesome? Toungue
If you want use this plugin with font icons you have to modify it a little bit, but it is also possible. Wink
Trying to get this to work with the MusK theme but having no joy at all Sad
Could you post the content of your MusK theme "forumbit_depth2_forum" template please?!
<tr class="fbit">
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" valign="middle" width="1"><div class="fbitbutton"><div class="fbitbuttonwrap"><div class="forum_status forum_{$lightbulb['folder']} ajax_mark_read" title="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" id="mark_read_{$forum['fid']}"><i class="fa fa-folder"></i></div></div></div></td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top">
<span class="cattitle"><strong><a href="{$forum_url}" class="muskforumname tooltip" title="{$forum['description']}">{$forum['name']}</a></strong></span>
<div class="smalltext">{$forum_viewers_text}{$modlist}{$subforums}</div>
</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}"  valign="middle" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="feed"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/syndication.php?fid={$forum['fid']}&amp;limit=15"><i class="fa fa-rss-square" alt="RSS" title="Click to subscribe our RSS Feed" /></i></a></span></td>
<td class="{$bgcolor} responsivehide" valign="middle" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">
<div class="forumbitstats responsivehide">
<span>Threads : </span>{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}<br />
<span>Posts : </span>{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</td>
</div>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap"><div class="lastpostwrap">{$lastpost}</div></td>
</tr>

Thats it SvePu
Thx, as you can see there a some differents between the default theme template and this one.

Also this theme uses hardcoded folder icons, so you can't use this plugin without some script changes.
is it possible to show "Forum contain new posts, click on icon to mark as read" ..???
What do you mean? - The mouse over title should be already there.
But its not working with me.
Could you post a link to your forum, Please.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8