MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I want your moderation suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
@Euan - that could very well be the case!
In MyBB 1.8 there is Moderators Notes which all Moderators can edit and view which I like and that should remain. However, I feel that there should be an option for Administrators to add notices for Moderators to view within the ACP.

It's something that could be argued it should be within a forum which I partly agree with. However, by having it within the MCP it means that when they are carrying out Moderator duties, they are reminded of said notices.

Another thing I would love to see is the possibility for Administrators to add custom Moderator Actions such as Lock and Archive, so it'll lock the topic, reply to it and then move it to the forum selected by the admin.
Custom moderator actions already exist in 1.8 Wink I think they were in 1.6 too.
(2015-05-12, 07:07 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Custom moderator actions already exist in 1.8 Wink I think they were in 1.6 too.

Silly me I'll go look at them now, will they still be in 2.0?
(2015-05-12, 07:07 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Custom moderator actions already exist in 1.8 Wink I think they were in 1.6 too.
Custom moderation tools are available since MyBB 1.2. Wink
(2015-05-12, 07:35 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-12, 07:07 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Custom moderator actions already exist in 1.8 Wink I think they were in 1.6 too.
I'm taking a look at them now, didn't realize in the four years I've been around that they existed.
(2015-05-12, 07:35 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]

I had a feeling they'd existed for a while  Angel
(2015-05-12, 07:22 PM)Jack.D Wrote: [ -> ]Silly me I'll go look at them now, will they still be in 2.0?

Yes Big Grin
Not 100% relevant to "moderation" perhaps but this would be great http://community.mybb.com/thread-164374.html (my earlier thread)

Would be great if there is an option to disallow permanent delete for mods/super mods
Set up moderation permissions.

For example: Moderators can't delete administrators posts or edit their accounts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5