MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Re-visiting MyBB, some progress screens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2016-10-30, 01:50 PM)Uterzier Wrote: [ -> ]@vintagedaddyo
unfortunately, in this community features to give a bad reputation is not active.

Right back at you mate, you are free to qqmore about unrelated issues in a thread that clearly does not pertain to you.  Trolling is not a new phenomenon to any BBS, laughably. The major differences between say coffee and your opinion is that I clearly asked for coffee, on the contrary your opinion was not requested. Also in order to attempt to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion, of which I obviously do not. Meanwhile I will continue supporting legitimate user support requests.

(2016-10-30, 01:51 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]weird
when i click to write my own content nothing happens ..
but no worries probably some conflict

Hmm, strange, I have noticed on some browsers you have to click like near the w of write and on others just anywhere on the text. Something I plan to look into further when I have more free time to do so, as my "to do" list is getting larger obviously, haha. Smile Anyways, what  browser/OS are you using when you noticed this conflict? I am away from a laptop currently but I will try and see if I can duplicate your issue when I am back near a laptop. Sorry about that and thanks for letting me know.
Hello @vintagedaddyo, I had to use the plugin download, and it can not download the file download, wish you fix it
(2016-10-31, 05:12 AM)lavaskins Wrote: [ -> ]Hello @vintagedaddyo, I have downloaded the plugin trial, and it can not download the file download, wish you fix it

Not sure exactly what you meant. Could you be more specific? Also what trial? Plugin trial? "Can not download the file download, wish you fix it"?? Again please be more specific and specify exactly which file is in question as I have alot of different files/downloads I have shared. Thanks.
sorry, I mean that the plugin does not work and can not download the file
(2016-10-31, 05:30 AM)lavaskins Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, I mean that the plugin does not work and can not download the file
If you are speaking about the downloads plugin you have to specify download link and location and it works fine. That is how the original author designed it.

If you are speaking about the themedemoer plugin you have to add your theme specific  named zip files to the theme-downloads directory located in forum root directory
I've set up everything, but when download, it just shows a page like the image and not have any file.
(2016-10-31, 05:57 AM)lavaskins Wrote: [ -> ]I've set up everything, but when download, it just shows a page like the image and not have any file.

Look in your forum root directory for a folder called downloads inside that you will see folders like themes plugins previews and add your downloads there. Then use that path as your download link. Same goes for previews hence the previews, screens and title folders. Hopefully that makes sense.

Examples:

[Image: 70hs7c.png]

[Image: bhd1g7.png]

[Image: 2mouxki.png]

[Image: 2r2t3e0.png]

[Image: 6hu64g.jpg]

Note: * I find using this: File Manager
 together with the plugin is rather helpful   
*** Now included in the plugin package for easier management of files
(2016-10-30, 11:42 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-30, 01:50 PM)Uterzier Wrote: [ -> ]@vintagedaddyo
unfortunately, in this community features to give a bad reputation is not active.

Right back at you mate, you are free to qqmore about unrelated issues in a thread that clearly does not pertain to you.  Trolling is not a new phenomenon to any BBS, laughably. The major differences between say coffee and your opinion is that I clearly asked for coffee, on the contrary your opinion was not requested. Also in order to attempt to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion, of which I obviously do not. Meanwhile I will continue supporting legitimate user support requests.

(2016-10-30, 01:51 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]weird
when i click to write my own content nothing happens ..
but no worries probably some conflict

Hmm, strange, I have noticed on some browsers you have to click like near the w of write and on others just anywhere on the text. Something I plan to look into further when I have more free time to do so, as my "to do" list is getting larger obviously, haha. Smile Anyways, what  browser/OS are you using when you noticed this conflict? I am away from a laptop currently but I will try and see if I can duplicate your issue when I am back near a laptop. Sorry about that and thanks for letting me know.
using windows10 and google chrome
@vintagedaddyo
I just think, this thread becomes dirty caused by trolling (or whatever that means). because I value your good thread. the rest is dependent on your support. because frankly I am interested in your thread this, I just do not know where to start.

because it deals with themes ... I think I need to closely monitor the development of this thread.
Haven't had much time to do much of anything lately but I figured why not share my simple landing page for my android development localhost just in case anyone found it useful. Nothing special but it served my purpose on my localhost on my tablet

Just a really simpleedit of the documentation pages I shared in a previous reply.

[Image: 2rpfgqf.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6