MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Black Rose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This is a dark theme, named "black rose". I posted a preview of it a while ago, but never got around to actually finishing it... Anyway, here it is, I hope you enjoy it.

Screenshots:
[attachment=5657] [attachment=5658]

Quote:A Dark Grey/Blue theme

Black Rose is a clean, crisp dark theme for MyBB 1.2.x This theme is consisted of mostly greys, but there is some black and blue in it. The theme is balanced, it isn't too dark, but won't hurt your eyes late at night.

To fully enjoy this theme, you'll need the "VB Style Nav Bar" found here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=12027

Donations are to be made to snowysnowcones@gmail(dot)com, through Paypal. Donations are completely optional.

Installation directions are in the "ReadMe.txt". If you have any other questions, you may post them in the Black Rose thread here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...amp;page=1

You are not permitted to edit the header that comes with this theme, without direct permission from the author. If you would like your website's name on the banner, please contact me at snowysnowcones@gmail(dot)com.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy this theme!

Download!!!

To fully enjoy the theme, you'll need to upload the files in the "VB Navbar" found here, but it is not necessary. (Make sure you replace the default functions.php with the one found on Page 6)

Hope you like it Smile
Very nice. I do like it. It's clean and crisp.
Great looking theme. I love it Smile
Thanks guys! Big Grin Smile
DIdnt work for me. All the buttons and the log in script did not work.
The only thing I see wrong is the bottomlinks menu and the footer. They should match in with the rest of the theme. Smile

[attachment=5665]
verry nice one, but I have little think I want to tell you about...
try to change the body font color. coz the copyrights it's disappear now!!
Excellent looking theme, great work! Smile
pepotiger Wrote:verry nice one, but I have little think I want to tell you about...
try to change the body font color. coz the copyrights it's disappear now!!

Yeah, I tried changing every color to white to it would show up, but I could never get it to work.
Add this to additional css on bottom:

#copyright { color: #ffffff;}

That should do it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9